- Napa Valley Early Learning Initiative bridges academic gap 15 December 2014
- Review English teaching methods 15 December 2014
- Newspapers, childhood reading key to strong vocabulary 15 December 2014
- Anyone who is good at German learns English better 15 December 2014
- Now available from TESOL Press: New Ways in Teaching Vocabulary, Revised 15 December 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts