- English: A divider or equalizer? 15 April 2014
- Improving English channels 15 April 2014
- Minnesota surge in bilingual students calling for teaching shift 15 April 2014
- Call for participation for the 2015 TESOL convention 15 April 2014
- Those who can't do, shouldn't teach: learning English in Saudi schools 15 April 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts