- Rethinking a fall classic: The parent-teacher conference 19 September 2014
- Transforming classroom management for ELLs: Strategies for success 19 September 2014
- Morocco's minister of higher education: Students must master English to access science universities 19 September 2014
- How learning to talk is in the genes 19 September 2014
- Americans want teachers to take a bar exam 19 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts