Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The 7 big language learning issues facing the U.K. 16 April 2015
- Bilingual people take greater risks when feedback is given in their native language 16 April 2015
- Thousands more Calgary English language learning students, and the funding is dropping 16 April 2015
- Why it's so hard to learn English in Boston 16 April 2015
- Simple exercises to improve ELL reading skills — Part 3 16 April 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts