Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English classes 'underutilized' in Brandon, federal government says 30 March 2017
- Stunning: Educators, students say little has really changed in education 30 March 2017
- The challenges of teaching ESL in community college 30 March 2017
- Japan turns to Basil Fawlty to help English language students 30 March 2017
- What do international students think of American schools? 30 March 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts