Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Looking to eliminate dropouts? How Idaho reached English language learners with a 'hybrid' course experiment 26 August 2016
- Multilingual texting platform aims to help schools engage all families 26 August 2016
- Across the border and into school 26 August 2016
- The causes of poor performance in English among Namibian students 26 August 2016
- Study suggests early learning in native language can help English skills 26 August 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts