Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Access to education a challenge for New York immigrants 5 May 2016
- 'Make rural students aware of importance of English language' 5 May 2016
- Arizona, federal government settle dispute over English language learners 5 May 2016
- Speakers of two dialects may share cognitive advantage with speakers of two languages 5 May 2016
- Puzzling for learning: A crossed stick, a cross tick, acrostic 5 May 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts