Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 ways ESSA will change how schools serve ELL students 24 October 2016
- Language and brain development: Bilingualism is a good thing 24 October 2016
- North Korea defectors struggle with English language in South, study finds 24 October 2016
- RSS demands removal of English as medium of instruction, ahead of new education policy formulation 24 October 2016
- How Brexit could hurt Plymouth's lucrative English language schools 24 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts