- Ontario, Ore., seeing success for English language learners 3 December 2013
- How PISA results will impact US schools 3 December 2013
- Oral English test returns 3 December 2013
- Adult English language learners struggle against program's policy 3 December 2013
- Common Core academic standards force teachers to work on critical thinking over memorization 3 December 2013
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts