Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to best support English learners at home 17 September 2020
- A bridge to schools for students learning English 17 September 2020
- Needed: School translation services for immigrant families 17 September 2020
- How COVID-19 is hurting teacher diversity 17 September 2020
- TESOL Core Certificate Program™ 17 September 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts