Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Here's what schools need to know about ESSA right now 20 February 2017
- Why multilingualism is good for economic growth 20 February 2017
- Lower Indian applications dampen New Zealand's visa approval rates 20 February 2017
- As immigration battles heat up across the US, California district faces its own refugee crisis 20 February 2017
- Scholarships help undocumented students pursue college dreams 20 February 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts