Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Education may propel the Blue Wave in DeVos country 22 October 2018
- A second language for every student 22 October 2018
- Time management for the incredibly busy teacher 22 October 2018
- Registration Now Open: #TESOL19 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA 22 October 2018
- Shake-up for English language testing system in Saudi Arabia 22 October 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts