- Malawi schools to teach in English 21 August 2014
- GCSE English language results 'stable' with last year 21 August 2014
- This fall, minorities will outnumber white students in US schools 21 August 2014
- Common Core awareness skyrockets 21 August 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 21 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts