Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- School leaders reveal the common sense keys to ELL success 18 September 2017
- Betsy DeVos waiting for 'right time,' circumstances for a choice initiative 18 September 2017
- Brexit risks damaging English language support and the UK's global outreach 18 September 2017
- Call for award reviewers 18 September 2017
- All eyes on Congress in battle over 'Dreamers' 18 September 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tim Collins
Name: Tim Collins
Bio: Dr. Tim Collins is associate professor, ESL and bilingual education, at National Louis University in Chicago, one of the oldest and most renowned colleges of education in the United States. The author of over 25 textbooks and media publications, Dr. Collins is the founder or co-founder of two technology in education companies, and an early mover in both e-publishing and mobile learning. He has taught in Spain, Morocco, Taiwan, and the United States.
Tim Collins's Posts