Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Among students learning English in Burbank, there are more Armenian speakers than Spanish, school officials say 22 June 2017
- Preparing to more effectively teach English learners next year 22 June 2017
- Most K-12 spending goes to salaries and benefits 22 June 2017
- King Abdulaziz University steps up operations to develop English language teaching profession 22 June 2017
- Too few ELL students land in gifted classes 22 June 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Thomas Leverett
Name: Thomas Leverett
Bio: Thomas Leverett has been teaching ESL/EFL for almost 30 years and has been blogging about it since 2004. His primary interests are influence of technology on learning and language as a self-organized system. He recently retired from CESL at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and relocated to Lubbock, Texas, where he teaches at Texas Tech University. He blogs on ESL/EFL, language, linguistics, and technology at http://tomleveretts.blogspot.com/.
Thomas Leverett's Posts