Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Betsy DeVos: All ESSA plans are in, complete and ready for review 19 October 2017
- Australian government pushes easier language test for new citizens 19 October 2017
- How important is pronunciation instruction for English learners? 19 October 2017
- Language tests for nurses from abroad to be watered down 19 October 2017
- Literacy builds life skills as well as language skills 19 October 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Thomas Leverett
Name: Thomas Leverett
Bio: Thomas Leverett has been teaching ESL/EFL for almost 30 years and has been blogging about it since 2004. His primary interests are influence of technology on learning and language as a self-organized system. He recently retired from CESL at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and relocated to Lubbock, Texas, where he teaches at Texas Tech University. He blogs on ESL/EFL, language, linguistics, and technology at http://tomleveretts.blogspot.com/.
Thomas Leverett's Posts