Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Californians, having curbed bilingual education, may now expand it 20 October 2016
- Math is about numbers, so it's easier for English learners, right? 20 October 2016
- Experts: Malaysians need the dual language program to enhance English proficiency in schools 20 October 2016
- Study: Charter schools boost English language learner rolls 20 October 2016
- London Uber drivers must pass English language test 20 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Thomas Leverett
Name: Thomas Leverett
Bio: Thomas Leverett has been teaching ESL/EFL for almost 30 years and has been blogging about it since 2004. His primary interests are influence of technology on learning and language as a self-organized system. He recently retired from CESL at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and relocated to Lubbock, Texas, where he teaches at Texas Tech University. He blogs on ESL/EFL, language, linguistics, and technology at http://tomleveretts.blogspot.com/.
Thomas Leverett's Posts