Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language test for foreign nurses is made easier after just 4 percent pass exam 29 September 2016
- A bold new approach to English proficiency for kids: Lean on their first language 29 September 2016
- English language learners are the latest focus of the Department of Education under ESSA 29 September 2016
- In Arkansas, schools are supposed to teach in English. Here's how one district gets around it 29 September 2016
- Report: US Hispanics prefer English language TV shows by wide margin 29 September 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Thomas Leverett
Name: Thomas Leverett
Bio: Thomas Leverett has been teaching ESL/EFL for almost 30 years and has been blogging about it since 2004. His primary interests are influence of technology on learning and language as a self-organized system. He recently retired from CESL at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and relocated to Lubbock, Texas, where he teaches at Texas Tech University. He blogs on ESL/EFL, language, linguistics, and technology at http://tomleveretts.blogspot.com/.
Thomas Leverett's Posts