If you want to smile, visit 1000awesomethings.com. I really love this site. The title pretty much says it all. It’s a list of awesome things the author really appreciates — things like hearing someone’s smile over the phone, realizing no one saw you trip, and gravy. The entries are very diverse and never fail to make me smile. It would make very entertaining reading for your students and provide some, um, amusing vocabulary (as in snort, burp and chug)!
- How my students learned English by making movie shorts 24 July 2014
- Vietnam province says it will not discipline substandard English teachers 24 July 2014
- Teaching English language learners in preschool 24 July 2014
- Unpacking the science: How playing music changes the learning brain 24 July 2014
- Language delay likely due more to nature than nurture 24 July 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.