If you want to smile, visit 1000awesomethings.com. I really love this site. The title pretty much says it all. It’s a list of awesome things the author really appreciates — things like hearing someone’s smile over the phone, realizing no one saw you trip, and gravy. The entries are very diverse and never fail to make me smile. It would make very entertaining reading for your students and provide some, um, amusing vocabulary (as in snort, burp and chug)!
- 7 instructional strategies for the Common Core 18 December 2014
- Parents lie on survey to identify English learners 18 December 2014
- Dyslexia and the English learner dilemma 18 December 2014
- Those who can't do, shouldn't teach: learning English in Saudi schools 18 December 2014
- 10 colleges with the highest percentage of students in ESL 18 December 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.