If you want to smile, visit 1000awesomethings.com. I really love this site. The title pretty much says it all. It’s a list of awesome things the author really appreciates — things like hearing someone’s smile over the phone, realizing no one saw you trip, and gravy. The entries are very diverse and never fail to make me smile. It would make very entertaining reading for your students and provide some, um, amusing vocabulary (as in snort, burp and chug)!
- Refugees need access to higher education 24 October 2014
- What we talk about when we talk about best practices: Types of curricula 24 October 2014
- Angola: Minister deems English language indispensable tool in students' training 24 October 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 24 October 2014
- Strong vocabulary protects against cognitive decline 24 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.