If you want to smile, visit 1000awesomethings.com. I really love this site. The title pretty much says it all. It’s a list of awesome things the author really appreciates — things like hearing someone’s smile over the phone, realizing no one saw you trip, and gravy. The entries are very diverse and never fail to make me smile. It would make very entertaining reading for your students and provide some, um, amusing vocabulary (as in snort, burp and chug)!
- Efforts underway to help non-English speakers learn the language 30 September 2014
- Common Core can help English learners in California, new study says 30 September 2014
- Sherman, Texas, ISD sees substantial increase of English language learners 30 September 2014
- Could bilingual education mold kids' brains to better resist distraction? 30 September 2014
- Schools develop 'newcomer' programs, English help for teens crossing US border alone 30 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.