If you want to smile, visit 1000awesomethings.com. I really love this site. The title pretty much says it all. It’s a list of awesome things the author really appreciates — things like hearing someone’s smile over the phone, realizing no one saw you trip, and gravy. The entries are very diverse and never fail to make me smile. It would make very entertaining reading for your students and provide some, um, amusing vocabulary (as in snort, burp and chug)!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Education Department approves ESEA flexibility renewal for 7 states, leaving only 3 to be decided 25 June 2015
- Minority students are underrepresented in special education 25 June 2015
- The customer is not always right: A case for teacher autonomy in the classroom 25 June 2015
- Officials weigh how to meet federal standards with ESL students on the rise 25 June 2015
- 'Teaching artists': Creative ways to teach English to immigrant kids 25 June 2015