If you want to smile, visit 1000awesomethings.com. I really love this site. The title pretty much says it all. It’s a list of awesome things the author really appreciates — things like hearing someone’s smile over the phone, realizing no one saw you trip, and gravy. The entries are very diverse and never fail to make me smile. It would make very entertaining reading for your students and provide some, um, amusing vocabulary (as in snort, burp and chug)!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Renmark, Australia, bakery visa worker held back by English language test 6 October 2015
- English is a language of opportunity 6 October 2015
- Colorado looking to learn from Cherry Creek's model for English learners 6 October 2015
- Would you pass the English test for an Australian visa? 6 October 2015
- A missed opportunity for fairer and affordable English language schooling 6 October 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.