It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
- ELL education progressing on justice department orders 15 September 2014
- Big-city districts delve into Common Core teaching for English learners 15 September 2014
- Flexibility with English language learners 15 September 2014
- Looking to share your expertise? 15 September 2014
- English proficiency the way forward 15 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.