It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
- Report: Dual language in early education best for youngest ELLs 15 May 2013
- French academia in war of words over plan to teach in English 15 May 2013
- Rifts deepen over direction of education policy in US 15 May 2013
- Professional Development Calendar 15 May 2013
- Background knowledge: How ELL programs can activate it 15 May 2013