It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- As Common Core results trickle in, initial goals unfulfilled 4 September 2015
- Language acquisition: From sounds to the meaning 4 September 2015
- Young kids passing high-level math, English tests 4 September 2015
- 3 to-dos for international students ready to submit college applications 4 September 2015
- Refugees from Southeast Asia living in rural Colorado tackle the language barrier 4 September 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.