It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Rise in ethnic minority pupils in primary schools, figures show 30 June 2016
- Puzzling for learning: Create a word for it 30 June 2016
- English learners from Mexico get taste of American campus life 30 June 2016
- English language could be dropped from European Union after Brexit 30 June 2016
- English language learners stay sharp this summer 30 June 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.