It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
- Language learning after 10 may be better for the brain 27 February 2015
- Simple exercises to improve ELL reading skills 27 February 2015
- Language test providers announced after scandal 27 February 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 27 February 2015
- ESL schools provide economic boost to B.C. 27 February 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.