It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language 'will continue to be treated as having specific status, along with Maltese' 31 May 2016
- The new school district ELL plan is ambitious — Too ambitious? 31 May 2016
- Indiana's English learners in need of resources amid cuts 31 May 2016
- Proposed ESSA regulation supports well-rounded education, protects all students 31 May 2016
- Sarawak teachers urged to help chief minister realize English language aspiration 31 May 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.