It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
- SFUSD provides services for families who are still learning English 12 December 2013
- Compliance or engagement: When are students truly engaged in class? 12 December 2013
- School districts face Common Core test tech requirements 12 December 2013
- A poverty, not education, crisis in U.S. 12 December 2013
- Israel, UK team up to improve English education 12 December 2013
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.