It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Pittsburgh Public Schools adapts curriculum to students new to English 28 March 2017
- Do healthy lunches improve student test scores? 28 March 2017
- A high school's lesson for helping English language learners get to college 28 March 2017
- Trump's actions on immigration bring uncertainty to English language learners 28 March 2017
- Peers, more than teachers, inspire us to learn 28 March 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.