It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language learners may be over-represented in learning disabilities category 16 February 2017
- The school for refugees 16 February 2017
- Teaching diverse students in an age of uncertainty 16 February 2017
- What's up with the staffing of Betsy DeVos' Education Department 16 February 2017
- AFT president urges big-city mayors to shield immigrant students, families 16 February 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.