It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 20 November 2017
- Study: Better tests don't lead to better teaching 20 November 2017
- States' ESSA plans fall short on educator equity, NCTQ analysis finds 20 November 2017
- When it comes to teaching English, Beacon Hill says one size doesn't fit all 20 November 2017
- Do they speak English in the Philippines? The key question that could scupper plans to import workers into China 20 November 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.