It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
- Brain differences between genders 4 March 2014
- English language learners and academic language 4 March 2014
- Teaching evaluation systems — Making education more effective 4 March 2014
- Q-and-A: Will classroom technology help English language learners? 4 March 2014
- 2014 TESOL Award for Distinguished Research 4 March 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.