It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 ways ESSA will change how schools serve ELL students 24 October 2016
- Language and brain development: Bilingualism is a good thing 24 October 2016
- North Korea defectors struggle with English language in South, study finds 24 October 2016
- RSS demands removal of English as medium of instruction, ahead of new education policy formulation 24 October 2016
- How Brexit could hurt Plymouth's lucrative English language schools 24 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.