It was my pleasure to sit down with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins after her plenary address entitled, “English as a Lingua Franca: Challenging the ‘Standard’.” I was able to ask her a few questions about ELF, as well as some of the new work she is doing with Journal of English as a Lingua Franca. You can see our interview here.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Indiana charter schools not eligible for funding boost to help English learners 30 July 2015
- Music class may help students' language skills, study finds 30 July 2015
- Introducing grammar exercises for English language learners 30 July 2015
- Language skills crucial for global CEOs 30 July 2015
- Malaysia risks lagging behind unless STEM taught in English, says group 30 July 2015