Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Many state ESSA plans are 'uncreative, unambitious,' analysis finds 13 December 2017
- Learn prefixes, suffixes to expand your vocabulary 13 December 2017
- English teachers training to develop interest of government schools students in English language 13 December 2017
- Making digital communications accessible 13 December 2017
- Music and native language interact in the brain 13 December 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.