Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
- Showcasing English 28 October 2014
- English language learners spell success with AMAO 28 October 2014
- Three decades after order, Denver schools still struggle to teach English 28 October 2014
- Common Core revolt goes local 28 October 2014
- Pleasure of learning new words 28 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.