Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Decisions to stop or start in-person K-12 learning aren't getting easier 30 November 2020
- 19 Utah schools are tops at English language instruction 30 November 2020
- TESOL Announces 2021 Election Results 30 November 2020
- English learners: 4 principles for principals 30 November 2020
- Participate in GivingTuesday — the Global Day of Giving 30 November 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.