Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Using a second language to land the job 2 July 2015
- Language schools abroad attract many more Turkish students despite high fees 2 July 2015
- Education organizations to Congress: Keep vouchers out of ESEA rewrite 2 July 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 2 July 2015
- Minister expects more English language school closures 2 July 2015