Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Revive English for maths and science 21 May 2018
- Forget Memorization: Here's why language class should focus on excitement instead 21 May 2018
- The financial stress of teaching in regions of fast economic growth 21 May 2018
- Why is China suddenly seeking Filipino English teachers? 21 May 2018
- Universities and colleges 'should put limit on English classes' 21 May 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.