Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Skilled refugees struggle to access US job market 8 February 2016
- As immigration resurges, US public schools help children find their footing 8 February 2016
- Growing up with undocumented parents: The challenges children face 8 February 2016
- Convention Itinerary Planner now available 8 February 2016
- School board superintendent role dropped in P.E.I. education system overhaul 8 February 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.