Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Trump orders study of federal role in education 28 April 2017
- English-language vocational training programme to start in September 28 April 2017
- Cognitive skills differ across cultures and generations 28 April 2017
- Clarity on school funding: Are English learners getting their due? 28 April 2017
- Metro Nashville teachers push for funding for English language learners 28 April 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.