Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
- Steer clear of 4 common mistakes of international freshmen in the US 3 March 2015
- Dealing with Common Core backlash 3 March 2015
- 9 lessons learned during ELL immersion 3 March 2015
- Will English become the first foreign language in Morocco? 3 March 2015
- The tangled roots of English 3 March 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.