Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
- US education: Still separate and unequal 30 January 2015
- Study: Why school snow days are good for students 30 January 2015
- A handy tool for English language learners 30 January 2015
- Research: More funding, smaller classes important in education 30 January 2015
- Girls lead boys in academic achievement globally 30 January 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.