Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English private schools: Quebec admission rules limit access to students 1 May 2015
- Universities seek alternatives to expensive textbooks 1 May 2015
- What we talk about when we talk about best practices: Reading and writing 1 May 2015
- JCPS tweaks waiver request for English language learners 1 May 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 1 May 2015