Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Here's what schools need to know about ESSA right now 20 February 2017
- Why multilingualism is good for economic growth 20 February 2017
- Lower Indian applications dampen New Zealand's visa approval rates 20 February 2017
- As immigration battles heat up across the US, California district faces its own refugee crisis 20 February 2017
- Scholarships help undocumented students pursue college dreams 20 February 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.