Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Brain waves predict speed of second language learning 23 May 2016
- Closing gap for immigrant students under Common Core in Kentucky is a moving target 23 May 2016
- Program uses graphs, data to help ELL families track student performance 23 May 2016
- TESOL Press 23 May 2016
- Survey raises concerns about non-English speaking students 23 May 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.