Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- SWRLing with EL: Speaking, writing, reading and listening 17 August 2017
- Washington schools see bilingual students as future bilingual educators 17 August 2017
- Irish must pass English-speaking test to become Canadian 17 August 2017
- Professional Development Calendar 17 August 2017
- Teaching literacy skills to English language learners 17 August 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.