Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Lack of federal regulation in education will disservice underserved children 28 July 2015
- Literacy opens doors to freedom 28 July 2015
- Learning English, with an accent on communication 28 July 2015
- English language learners program helps students, families 28 July 2015
- TESOL to host events in Vietnam, Mexico, and Singapore throughout the remainder of 2015 28 July 2015