Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English is all the rage in Mauritania 31 August 2015
- The rising demand for bilingual teachers 31 August 2015
- School program restructured for English language learners 31 August 2015
- Japan should tap Olympics to bolster flagging English skills, says language school boss 31 August 2015
- Prime Minister stresses need to master English language 31 August 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.