Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language test for UK visas 29 August 2016
- Keeping up with English language training needs on P.E.I. a struggle 29 August 2016
- Americans like their schools just fine — But not yours 29 August 2016
- Tools for school 29 August 2016
- Some bilingual students prefer dual credit courses over AP tests 29 August 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.