Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
- Increasing rigor in the classroom 19 December 2014
- Tips for focusing ELL student presentations 19 December 2014
- Teaching English language learners in preschool 19 December 2014
- Promoting positive parent-teacher communication 19 December 2014
- ESL teacher electracy: A shift from flat to digital teaching and learning 19 December 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.