Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
- Learning the language 9 December 2013
- Could these new standards work better than Common Core? 9 December 2013
- Tech, teacher bonuses, data help transform Utah middle school 9 December 2013
- Results of TESOL International Association 2014 election 9 December 2013
- English language variation in the classroom 9 December 2013
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.