Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Empowering our kids to motivate themselves 26 July 2021
- Early reading tests can aid educational recovery after the pandemic 26 July 2021
- Last Chance to Register for TESOL ELevate! 26 July 2021
- Three tips for spending COVID-19 funds in evidence-based ways 26 July 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 26 July 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.