Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Learning English: Central Massachusetts schools face growing needs for language instruction 21 May 2015
- Backpacker tax to hit English language courses 21 May 2015
- How are ELL programs funded across states? 21 May 2015
- Bridging the cultural gap for ELLs 21 May 2015
- Bilingual kids may become better communicators; how exposure to new languages builds new perspectives 21 May 2015