Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Neuroscientists' study sheds light on how words are represented in the brain 21 July 2016
- English language test in place for prospective Dubai taxi drivers 21 July 2016
- Starting the school year with English learners 21 July 2016
- Segerstrom instructors help English learners build skills through art 21 July 2016
- Britain's lasting legacy to the EU: English 21 July 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.