Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
- Georgia preschool providers to launch program for English learners 21 October 2014
- Standardized tests must measure up 21 October 2014
- Why Florida is fighting the US Education Department over English learners 21 October 2014
- Maths and science in English ensure mastery of the language and the subjects 21 October 2014
- Cutting to the Common Core: Sticking to the script 21 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.