Well, it’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! As always, the Big Easy is suspended between the worlds of the present and the past. School bands are blowin’ and drummin’ and the dancers are twirlin’. Floats are passing and beads are flying! Kids are wide-eyed with doubloon-filled pockets. I only wish that TESOL conference participants were here now reveling in carnival’s irony and abundance. But it’s not long before everyone will have a chance to explore the city thanks to the TESOL conference hospitality committee. Be sure you take advantage of every second you are here! Can’t wait to see ya, dahlin’!
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Finding great teaching resources without being overwhelmed 1 June 2020
- How to assess English learners' needs from a distance? Here's some help 1 June 2020
- For in-person college, coronavirus testing will be key. but is that feasible? 1 June 2020
- Feds lay out rules for English learners during closures 1 June 2020
- Watch: The CDC guidance on reopening schools, explained 1 June 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.