I’m curious and excited about attending Dr. McCloskey’s session on employing the ultimate of passions, soccer, as a tool in learning language. This will certainly be appropriate for my crew and may even lead me to buying my first soccer ball. By the way, Dr. McCloskey’s Web site is informative, academic, and interesting. Check it out.
- English: A divider or equalizer? 15 April 2014
- Improving English channels 15 April 2014
- Minnesota surge in bilingual students calling for teaching shift 15 April 2014
- Call for participation for the 2015 TESOL convention 15 April 2014
- Those who can't do, shouldn't teach: learning English in Saudi schools 15 April 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.