I’m curious and excited about attending Dr. McCloskey’s session on employing the ultimate of passions, soccer, as a tool in learning language. This will certainly be appropriate for my crew and may even lead me to buying my first soccer ball. By the way, Dr. McCloskey’s Web site is informative, academic, and interesting. Check it out.
- How visual thinking improves writing 6 December 2013
- US achievement stalls as other nations make gains 6 December 2013
- Uses for GIS mapping technology in fields of ESL 6 December 2013
- Dual-language learners make key gains in head start and public pre-K 6 December 2013
- Professional Development Calendar 6 December 2013
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.