I’m curious and excited about attending Dr. McCloskey’s session on employing the ultimate of passions, soccer, as a tool in learning language. This will certainly be appropriate for my crew and may even lead me to buying my first soccer ball. By the way, Dr. McCloskey’s Web site is informative, academic, and interesting. Check it out.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Setting summer goals: Linking school years together 22 May 2015
- Ohio district extends language software to all students, parents 22 May 2015
- Going beyond testing to prepare students for college and careers 22 May 2015
- TESOL responds to Every Child Achieves Act 22 May 2015
- Welcoming Week webinar: Adult educators collaborate to build bridges and empower learners in classrooms and communities 22 May 2015