I’m curious and excited about attending Dr. McCloskey’s session on employing the ultimate of passions, soccer, as a tool in learning language. This will certainly be appropriate for my crew and may even lead me to buying my first soccer ball. By the way, Dr. McCloskey’s Web site is informative, academic, and interesting. Check it out.
- Inquiry learning vs. standardized content: Can they coexist? 22 May 2013
- Experts say job seekers still finding the English language a hurdle 22 May 2013
- Study backs dual-language pre-Ks for ELLs 22 May 2013
- Next superintendent must have plan to help English language learners 22 May 2013
- Deadline for 2014 TESOL proposals: 3 June 2013 at 5 p.m. ET 22 May 2013