I’m curious and excited about attending Dr. McCloskey’s session on employing the ultimate of passions, soccer, as a tool in learning language. This will certainly be appropriate for my crew and may even lead me to buying my first soccer ball. By the way, Dr. McCloskey’s Web site is informative, academic, and interesting. Check it out.
- Co-teaching offers new approach to learning for students 23 January 2015
- The 4 C's of 21st century learning for ELLs: Critical thinking 23 January 2015
- Top 5 education trends for 2015 23 January 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 23 January 2015
- Inside the brain of a struggling reader 23 January 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.