It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Music programs helping refugee children adapt to life in Canada 27 October 2016
- English learner students' readiness for academic success 27 October 2016
- Focus on the 4 basic language skills: Receptive 27 October 2016
- What are the main reasons teachers call it quits? 27 October 2016
- Bilinguals use different neural networks to read opaque and transparent languages 27 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.