It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to prepare for your overseas English language education 1 December 2016
- 'It was very hard': Learning English a struggle for Syrian refugees, and support not always there 1 December 2016
- Morocco to expand English language in Moroccan schools 1 December 2016
- Drilldown: Final ESSA accountability rules 1 December 2016
- What types of sound experiences enable children to learn best? 1 December 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.