It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Among students learning English in Burbank, there are more Armenian speakers than Spanish, school officials say 22 June 2017
- Preparing to more effectively teach English learners next year 22 June 2017
- Most K-12 spending goes to salaries and benefits 22 June 2017
- King Abdulaziz University steps up operations to develop English language teaching profession 22 June 2017
- Too few ELL students land in gifted classes 22 June 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.