It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Educator pipeline at risk 22 September 2016
- Increasing our focus on general academic vocabulary 22 September 2016
- Language training for a globalized workforce 22 September 2016
- Vietnam to teach Chinese language in primary school from 2017 22 September 2016
- Common Core isn't going anywhere 22 September 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.