It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Setting summer goals: Linking school years together 22 May 2015
- Ohio district extends language software to all students, parents 22 May 2015
- Going beyond testing to prepare students for college and careers 22 May 2015
- TESOL responds to Every Child Achieves Act 22 May 2015
- Welcoming Week webinar: Adult educators collaborate to build bridges and empower learners in classrooms and communities 22 May 2015