It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language learners may be over-represented in learning disabilities category 16 February 2017
- The school for refugees 16 February 2017
- Teaching diverse students in an age of uncertainty 16 February 2017
- What's up with the staffing of Betsy DeVos' Education Department 16 February 2017
- AFT president urges big-city mayors to shield immigrant students, families 16 February 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.