It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- St. Paul's English language learners deserve better, critics say 23 March 2017
- New York City's English learners often struggle to graduate, but here's how some schools buck that trend 23 March 2017
- Helping academic English learners develop productive word knowledge 23 March 2017
- How you can improve your English language proficiency 23 March 2017
- Children have so much to gain from exploring language 23 March 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.