It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
- What you need to know before sending your child to a dual language program 20 November 2014
- Teaching learning strategies to ELLs: What, why, when, how 20 November 2014
- Study: Nagging parents to help their kids learn to read works 20 November 2014
- Norway slumps in English language skills 20 November 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 20 November 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.