It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Migrants told to learn English upon entering UK face three-year wait for lessons 16 January 2017
- Worcester schools near full compliance on supporting English language learners 16 January 2017
- Bilingualism may save brain resources as you age 16 January 2017
- New exam for grade 12 pupils in UAE, says Minister of Education 16 January 2017
- Cameroon city shuts down over language issue 16 January 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.