It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Indiana charter schools not eligible for funding boost to help English learners 30 July 2015
- Music class may help students' language skills, study finds 30 July 2015
- Introducing grammar exercises for English language learners 30 July 2015
- Language skills crucial for global CEOs 30 July 2015
- Malaysia risks lagging behind unless STEM taught in English, says group 30 July 2015