It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Many state ESSA plans are 'uncreative, unambitious,' analysis finds 13 December 2017
- Learn prefixes, suffixes to expand your vocabulary 13 December 2017
- English teachers training to develop interest of government schools students in English language 13 December 2017
- Making digital communications accessible 13 December 2017
- Music and native language interact in the brain 13 December 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.