It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Refugee children's academic outcomes similar to non-refugee peers despite learning challenges 27 May 2016
- Make ESSA accountability rules clear and strong, Democrats tell the Education Department 27 May 2016
- From interaction to discourse: Increase EL academic language proficiency 27 May 2016
- Supporting English language learners with next-gen tools 27 May 2016
- Peace Corps launches English language program in Vietnam 27 May 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.