It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 21 August 2017
- Virginia's test scores hold steady overall but English learners make strides 21 August 2017
- School stats: Here are the top 10 languages spoken by students learning English in Washington 21 August 2017
- The state of dual-language education initiatives in US classrooms 21 August 2017
- Rigorous test poses challenges to Michigan's English language learners 21 August 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.