It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Even as an adult, learning a second language changes your brain 24 June 2016
- Brain-based strategies for English learners 24 June 2016
- ESSA means the end of how these states use 'super subgroups' for accountability 24 June 2016
- Key problems with Education Department's plans to implement new K-12 law 24 June 2016
- What English language learners wish teachers knew 24 June 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.