It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
- Report: Dual language in early education best for youngest ELLs 15 May 2013
- French academia in war of words over plan to teach in English 15 May 2013
- Rifts deepen over direction of education policy in US 15 May 2013
- Professional Development Calendar 15 May 2013
- Background knowledge: How ELL programs can activate it 15 May 2013