It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Access to education a challenge for New York immigrants 5 May 2016
- 'Make rural students aware of importance of English language' 5 May 2016
- Arizona, federal government settle dispute over English language learners 5 May 2016
- Speakers of two dialects may share cognitive advantage with speakers of two languages 5 May 2016
- Puzzling for learning: A crossed stick, a cross tick, acrostic 5 May 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.