It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Study: Language learning ability is strong until late teens 17 May 2018
- Democrats slam plan to close hundreds of schools in Puerto Rico 17 May 2018
- The teachers are winning. What does it mean for the profession? 17 May 2018
- Professional Development Calendar 17 May 2018
- DC charter's project-based after-school program 'wows' in its results for English learners, expands to district schools 17 May 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.