It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Trump orders study of federal role in education 28 April 2017
- English-language vocational training programme to start in September 28 April 2017
- Cognitive skills differ across cultures and generations 28 April 2017
- Clarity on school funding: Are English learners getting their due? 28 April 2017
- Metro Nashville teachers push for funding for English language learners 28 April 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.