It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
- English higher education faces enrollment slowdown 22 April 2014
- Common-assessment groups differ on accommodations 22 April 2014
- English language learners need help, not an inflexible state mandate 22 April 2014
- More than half new primary pupils struggle to speak English 22 April 2014
- Studies offer insights on implementing Common Core 22 April 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.