It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Should teacher pay be increased? 12 February 2016
- Engaging culturally and linguistically diverse parents and families 12 February 2016
- Refugees in Scotland receiving English language training 12 February 2016
- Educate to make America great 12 February 2016
- The best age to learn a second language 12 February 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.