It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
- Schools able to move children out of ELL classes 21 July 2014
- English issues mistaken for learning disabilities in Boston schools 21 July 2014
- The problem isn't teacher recruiting; it's retention 21 July 2014
- Teachers will give up tenure — for the right price 21 July 2014
- Poll shows more students in summer programs 21 July 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.