It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
- Learning the language 9 December 2013
- Could these new standards work better than Common Core? 9 December 2013
- Tech, teacher bonuses, data help transform Utah middle school 9 December 2013
- Results of TESOL International Association 2014 election 9 December 2013
- English language variation in the classroom 9 December 2013
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.