It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Common Core coming to DoD schools 27 August 2015
- Report: More than half of students struggle with reading 27 August 2015
- ELL writing skills: the influence of L1 culture 27 August 2015
- US community colleges increase international enrollment 27 August 2015
- 4 states receive renewal of NCLB waiver 27 August 2015