It’s that time of year when many educators return to their desks, myself included. Much of my professional activity is tied in with the Internet and social media, so when I’m on holiday I seemingly vanish into thin air. As enthusiastic as I am about social media, I have no trouble turning it off. In this post I would like to re-enter cyberspace and direct more addicted social media users to an interesting article in Mashable entitled “6 Ways to Disconnect From Social Media”.
- Showcasing English 28 October 2014
- English language learners spell success with AMAO 28 October 2014
- Three decades after order, Denver schools still struggle to teach English 28 October 2014
- Common Core revolt goes local 28 October 2014
- Pleasure of learning new words 28 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.