My brother Josh worked at one of the help desks this morning and noticed that several people are having a hard time navigating the convention here in New Orleans. Well, have no fear! Here is a video explaining some of the important landmarks you will need to know.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- President pressures schools to re-open 13 July 2020
- English language schools struggling with border restrictions plead for government assistance 13 July 2020
- How to plan when you don't know what to plan for 13 July 2020
- How technology, coronavirus will change teaching by 2025 13 July 2020
- Simply scrapping the SAT won't make colleges more diverse 13 July 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.