My brother Josh worked at one of the help desks this morning and noticed that several people are having a hard time navigating the convention here in New Orleans. Well, have no fear! Here is a video explaining some of the important landmarks you will need to know.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Protecting students of all religious backgrounds from unlawful discrimination 25 July 2016
- English language courses for Malacca state officers 25 July 2016
- Feds investigate Memphis school district over migrant bias 25 July 2016
- Summer school serves English language learner students for Carson City School District students 25 July 2016
- Ex-JET teachers eyed to help improve English language tourist information 25 July 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.