My brother Josh worked at one of the help desks this morning and noticed that several people are having a hard time navigating the convention here in New Orleans. Well, have no fear! Here is a video explaining some of the important landmarks you will need to know.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language test for foreign nurses is made easier after just 4 percent pass exam 29 September 2016
- A bold new approach to English proficiency for kids: Lean on their first language 29 September 2016
- English language learners are the latest focus of the Department of Education under ESSA 29 September 2016
- In Arkansas, schools are supposed to teach in English. Here's how one district gets around it 29 September 2016
- Report: US Hispanics prefer English language TV shows by wide margin 29 September 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.