My brother Josh worked at one of the help desks this morning and noticed that several people are having a hard time navigating the convention here in New Orleans. Well, have no fear! Here is a video explaining some of the important landmarks you will need to know.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- University decision on English proficiency test was hasty, PN says 24 February 2017
- School spending ticks up; charters still spend significantly less 24 February 2017
- The reward of trying new things 24 February 2017
- Jobs 24 February 2017
- International students' concept of 'home' shapes post-graduation plans 24 February 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.