My brother Josh worked at one of the help desks this morning and noticed that several people are having a hard time navigating the convention here in New Orleans. Well, have no fear! Here is a video explaining some of the important landmarks you will need to know.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Tips to support ELL students in the classroom 18 June 2018
- Are schools measuring the progress of English language learners all wrong? 18 June 2018
- How teachers can avoid their own summer slide 18 June 2018
- Sev Ozdowski backs mandatory English language requirement idea 18 June 2018
- <img src="http://www.multibriefs.com/briefs/tesol/TESOL2019.jpg" border="0"><br>2019 TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo, Proposal Submission, 12-15 March 2019 18 June 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.