Very rarely do the words evaluation or audit invoke happy, anticipatory emotions. Evaluation of English language programs is a necessary and helpful part of assuring equity for English learners (ELs). The topic of this blog is about resources available to support an EL program evaluation. Awareness of resources available prior to being formally evaluated allows for more time to see what’s out there. Check out the resources in this blog in advance to reflect on your program model without the added pressure of getting it done hurriedly to meet an audit deadline. Continue reading
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Access issues for students go beyond online content, extending to housing and food 2 April 2020
- Teachers strategize to keep English learners engaged during COVID-19 crisis 2 April 2020
- Supporting multilingual students' learning in a time of school closures 2 April 2020
- The CARES Act and public education 2 April 2020
- Kindness and gratitude in our time of crisis 2 April 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.