In the previous blog post in this series, How to Create More Engaging Conference Presentations, I talked about how conference presentations can be made more interesting by using images that fill the entire screen to convey ideas. Of course, as teachers, we also want to use images in our own classrooms. Although the Internet is full of wonderful pictures, it can sometimes be a challenge to find just the right picture that is also free of copyright restrictions. Continue reading
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Study: Language learning ability is strong until late teens 17 May 2018
- Democrats slam plan to close hundreds of schools in Puerto Rico 17 May 2018
- The teachers are winning. What does it mean for the profession? 17 May 2018
- Professional Development Calendar 17 May 2018
- DC charter's project-based after-school program 'wows' in its results for English learners, expands to district schools 17 May 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.