I noticed several sessions that addressed teaching the news, and I wish I could have attended them all. Honestly, the linguistic complexities of some news stories have discouraged me in spending much time on current events with my heterogenous group of newcomers–especially given the other academic pulls. However, the Japan catastrophe is just too big not to research and study. We will put the puzzle together–picture by picture, word by word.
- 4 tools to boost language learning in the classroom 26 January 2015
- Early English exposure prepares Spanish-speaking children for academic success 26 January 2015
- Bilingual classes in Hong Kong public schools suit Chinese and non-Chinese alike 26 January 2015
- Latino students make strides, still face challenges, report shows 26 January 2015
- TESOL International Association responds to 2015 State of the Union Address 26 January 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.