- Providing feedback to English learners: Why, when and how 17 October 2014
- State education funding lags behind pre-recession levels 17 October 2014
- District offers new ESL class for adults 17 October 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 17 October 2014
- Student need dips for English language help 17 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: bloom’s taxonomy
At the NYS TESOL Applied Linguistics Conference at Columbia’s Teachers College earlier this year, much was made of Bloom’s Taxonomy and the importance of giving ESL students ample opportunities to practice “higher order thinking skills” (HOTS). This caused me to … Continue reading