- Georgia preschool providers to launch program for English learners 21 October 2014
- Standardized tests must measure up 21 October 2014
- Why Florida is fighting the US Education Department over English learners 21 October 2014
- Maths and science in English ensure mastery of the language and the subjects 21 October 2014
- Cutting to the Common Core: Sticking to the script 21 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: bullying
English language learners (ELLs) are often the targets of bullying. Accented language and cultural customs that are perceived as different frequently cause ELLs to be victimized by bullies. Bullying is evident in the classroom as early as preschool, and there are … Continue reading →