Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How does the language you speak influence the way you think? 14 August 2018
- 'I feel happy to enter classes again': 1 migrant teen's perilous journey from El Salvador to high school in the US 14 August 2018
- English as a second language university classes nowhere near 2008 attendance levels 14 August 2018
- TESOL Press 14 August 2018
- TESOL introduces new technology award 14 August 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: business English
Hello, ESPers worldwide! I have been thinking recently how ESP may be a good way to develop creativity. As I wrote in Marta Baffy’s profile, ESP project leaders seem to have expertise in multiple areas. Having expertise in multiple areas and being … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In a business English class, we were looking at the Monroe Motivated Sequence, which is a framework used to make a persuasive presentation. If you look carefully at the steps in the framework, you can see connections … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! Before the start of a business English class for adult learners in Japan, the students and I were looking at the Virtual Choir 2.0 first presented by composer Eric Whitacre in a 2011 Ted Talk titled A Virtual … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In the 30th ESP project leader profile, we meet the founder of the ESP Interest Section, a former member of the TESOL Board of Directors, and one of the TESOL 50 at 50 award winners, Kay Westerfield. … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In this ESP Project Leader Profile, Debra Lee shares her expertise in online course development in business English for Ukrainians displaced by the Russian/Ukrainian conflict.