Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 best languages to learn at uni 6 December 2022
- New program will pay for Indiana teachers to earn license to teach English language learners 6 December 2022
- ALIS Webinar: Language Use in the Classroom: Balancing Target Language Exposure With the Need for Other Languages 6 December 2022
- A Flipped Classroom Model to Improve Students' Online EFL Learning 6 December 2022
- Become a Teacher Leader in Your School 6 December 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: conference
As we inch closer to the 2019 TESOL International Convention, we are starting to see more and more of the many exciting events that await us. The TESOL Convention is notorious for providing a plethora of rewarding workshops, presentations, events, … Continue reading
A guest post by Luciana C. de Oliveira In this blog, Luciana de Oliveira reflects on the eight worldwide conferences she’s attended in the past 3 years as a participant in the TESOL Affiliate Speaker Program. This past March, I ended a … Continue reading
Looking back, it seems that I first mentioned Edmodo way back in 2013 when talking about LMSs, which is a term that did not even come up in that post, oddly enough. Edmodo has also popped up from time to … Continue reading
Many of us return from a big conference like TESOL 2012 full of energy and excitement. It’s invigorating to be around other professionals and to share ideas. But once we get home and sort out the laundry and get our … Continue reading
A great way to connect with others at TESOL is through your interest section. TESOL has 21 interest sections (ISs), which are groups within TESOL that connect members based on professional areas of interest. The ISs referee proposals and other … Continue reading
Coming to the TESOL conference? Whether it’s your first time or your fortieth, there are always new things to learn. Here are some tips on having the best experience you can.