Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- New academic standards will keep more immigrant students in English proficiency classes next year 27 June 2017
- Where poor students are top of the class 27 June 2017
- See Betsy DeVos' update on cutting education regulations 27 June 2017
- States boosting K-12 funding across the US 27 June 2017
- Parliamentarians fail basic English proficiency test 27 June 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: culture and language learning. discourse analysis
Hello, ESPers worldwide! So far, we have published more than 25 profiles in the ESP Project Leader series, with projects on six continents. The first profile from Australia was Phil Chappell. In this second profile from Australia, we meet Jen Cope.