Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Best practices for securing your online classrooms 27 October 2020
- Report estimates 1 to 3 million students missing from school since March, but data on disrupted learning is 'at best a moving target' 27 October 2020
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 27 October 2020
- How will the 2020 Biden-Trump election impact K-12? 27 October 2020
- Online Teacher Education Resources in ELT: Creating Opportunities to Practice Instruction Through Multimodal Assignments 27 October 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: culture and language learning. discourse analysis
Hello, ESPers worldwide! So far, we have published more than 25 profiles in the ESP Project Leader series, with projects on six continents. The first profile from Australia was Phil Chappell. In this second profile from Australia, we meet Jen Cope.