- Malawi schools to teach in English 21 August 2014
- GCSE English language results 'stable' with last year 21 August 2014
- This fall, minorities will outnumber white students in US schools 21 August 2014
- Common Core awareness skyrockets 21 August 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 21 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: dictation
Back in May, my fellow TESOL blogger Tara Arnsten wrote a thought-provoking blog post about running dictations. As she succinctly explained it: For Running Dictations in its simplest form, the teacher has to prepare just two short paragraphs, each taped … Continue reading