- 4 tools to boost language learning in the classroom 26 January 2015
- Early English exposure prepares Spanish-speaking children for academic success 26 January 2015
- Bilingual classes in Hong Kong public schools suit Chinese and non-Chinese alike 26 January 2015
- Latino students make strides, still face challenges, report shows 26 January 2015
- TESOL International Association responds to 2015 State of the Union Address 26 January 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: dictation
Back in May, my fellow TESOL blogger Tara Arnsten wrote a thought-provoking blog post about running dictations. As she succinctly explained it: For Running Dictations in its simplest form, the teacher has to prepare just two short paragraphs, each taped … Continue reading