- How my students learned English by making movie shorts 24 July 2014
- Vietnam province says it will not discipline substandard English teachers 24 July 2014
- Teaching English language learners in preschool 24 July 2014
- Unpacking the science: How playing music changes the learning brain 24 July 2014
- Language delay likely due more to nature than nurture 24 July 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: dictation
Back in May, my fellow TESOL blogger Tara Arnsten wrote a thought-provoking blog post about running dictations. As she succinctly explained it: For Running Dictations in its simplest form, the teacher has to prepare just two short paragraphs, each taped … Continue reading