- Inquiry learning vs. standardized content: Can they coexist? 22 May 2013
- Experts say job seekers still finding the English language a hurdle 22 May 2013
- Study backs dual-language pre-Ks for ELLs 22 May 2013
- Next superintendent must have plan to help English language learners 22 May 2013
- Deadline for 2014 TESOL proposals: 3 June 2013 at 5 p.m. ET 22 May 2013
Tag Archives: Emergent themes and research challenges: Reconceptualising LSP
Global Resources in ESP: The Impact of Professional Communication Research on Organizational Communication
Hello, ESPers worldwide! I would like to share with you an outstanding book chapter that addresses issues in organizational communication from the point of view of the professional communication researcher (in contrast to the view of the trainer).