Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- When literacy ate language: An analysis of a research-based literacy intervention for designated English Learners 6 June 2023
- Apply to Participate in the TESOL Election Review Task Force! 6 June 2023
- Using ChatGPT-4 to facilitate multilingual interactions 6 June 2023
- Are You interested in Serving on the TESOL Board or Nominating Committee? 6 June 2023
- If the teacher does all the talking, who's doing the learning? 6 June 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: Emergent themes and research challenges: Reconceptualising LSP
Global Resources in ESP: The Impact of Professional Communication Research on Organizational Communication
Hello, ESPers worldwide! I would like to share with you an outstanding book chapter that addresses issues in organizational communication from the point of view of the professional communication researcher (in contrast to the view of the trainer).
Posted in TESOL Blog Tagged as business communication, Chris Candlin, communication theory, Emergent themes and research challenges: Reconceptualising LSP, English for medical purposes, English for Specific Purposes, ESP, ESP Interest Section, Jonathan Crichton, Kevin Knight, organizational communication, TESOL international association Leave a comment