- Providing feedback to English learners: Why, when and how 17 October 2014
- State education funding lags behind pre-recession levels 17 October 2014
- District offers new ESL class for adults 17 October 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 17 October 2014
- Student need dips for English language help 17 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: EMP
Hello, ESPers worldwide! If you are engaged in English for medical purposes (EMP), then the following publication should be of interest to you. Candlin, S., & Roger, P. (2013). Communication and professional relationships in healthcare practice. Sheffield, England: Equinox. According … Continue reading