- States expanded availability and uses of student K-12 data, new report says 24 November 2014
- International teachers fill district shortages 24 November 2014
- 6 trends improving K-12 learning experiences 24 November 2014
- Survey: English makes big strides in China 24 November 2014
- Annandale High School theater program opens doors for English language learners 24 November 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: EMP
Hello, ESPers worldwide! If you are engaged in English for medical purposes (EMP), then the following publication should be of interest to you. Candlin, S., & Roger, P. (2013). Communication and professional relationships in healthcare practice. Sheffield, England: Equinox. According … Continue reading