- Refugees need access to higher education 24 October 2014
- What we talk about when we talk about best practices: Types of curricula 24 October 2014
- Angola: Minister deems English language indispensable tool in students' training 24 October 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 24 October 2014
- Strong vocabulary protects against cognitive decline 24 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: EMP
Hello, ESPers worldwide! If you are engaged in English for medical purposes (EMP), then the following publication should be of interest to you. Candlin, S., & Roger, P. (2013). Communication and professional relationships in healthcare practice. Sheffield, England: Equinox. According … Continue reading