Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- How federal COVID aid is uplifting English learners in this small Rhode Island city 20 March 2023
- Exploring language acquisition in multilingual children 20 March 2023
- NNEST-IS Webinar: Emerging NNEST Leaders: Where do we begin? 20 March 2023
- Potential of light literature 20 March 2023
- Separating Difference From Disability With Students Learning English as an Additional Language 20 March 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: English for medical purposes
Global Resources in ESP: The Impact of Professional Communication Research on Organizational Communication
Hello, ESPers worldwide! I would like to share with you an outstanding book chapter that addresses issues in organizational communication from the point of view of the professional communication researcher (in contrast to the view of the trainer).
Posted in TESOL Blog Tagged as business communication, Chris Candlin, communication theory, Emergent themes and research challenges: Reconceptualising LSP, English for medical purposes, English for Specific Purposes, ESP, ESP Interest Section, Jonathan Crichton, Kevin Knight, organizational communication, TESOL international association Leave a comment