Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- There is no 'big quit' in K-12 education. But schools have specific labor challenges that need targeted solutions 24 January 2022
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 24 January 2022
- Making the most of your return to school 24 January 2022
- Effective Principals Lead with Purpose 24 January 2022
- How to establish rapport with online students 24 January 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: English for Specific Purposes Interest Section
Hello, ESPers worldwide! At the same time that TESOL International Association is making changes to its governance, the School of International Relations and Pacific Studies (IR/PS) at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) is changing its name. The new … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! I am always on the lookout for free resources that I can share with other ESPers. That is why I was especially pleased to read about the decision of the University of California to open its research … Continue reading
Global resources and leadership development in ESP: What kind of food do you want at the global potluck party?
Hello ESPers worldwide! During the IATEFL and TESOL discussion hosted by 12 ESP leaders that I mentioned in my previous post, we saw ourselves as participating in a “global potluck party to which everyone in the world was invited.” During … Continue reading
Hello ESPers worldwide! I would like to invite you to join me in an exciting adventure of building a global network of ESP leaders who create what was named “The ESP Dream Center” (by Waddah in Yemen during the recent … Continue reading