Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Trump orders study of federal role in education 28 April 2017
- English-language vocational training programme to start in September 28 April 2017
- Cognitive skills differ across cultures and generations 28 April 2017
- Clarity on school funding: Are English learners getting their due? 28 April 2017
- Metro Nashville teachers push for funding for English language learners 28 April 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: English for Specific Purposes Interest Section
Hello, ESPers worldwide! At the same time that TESOL International Association is making changes to its governance, the School of International Relations and Pacific Studies (IR/PS) at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) is changing its name. The new … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! I am always on the lookout for free resources that I can share with other ESPers. That is why I was especially pleased to read about the decision of the University of California to open its research … Continue reading
Global resources and leadership development in ESP: What kind of food do you want at the global potluck party?
Hello ESPers worldwide! During the IATEFL and TESOL discussion hosted by 12 ESP leaders that I mentioned in my previous post, we saw ourselves as participating in a “global potluck party to which everyone in the world was invited.” During … Continue reading
Hello ESPers worldwide! I would like to invite you to join me in an exciting adventure of building a global network of ESP leaders who create what was named “The ESP Dream Center” (by Waddah in Yemen during the recent … Continue reading