Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Report: Best practices for ELL students in personalized environments 24 July 2017
- ELL specialist: These are 'my tech essentials' 24 July 2017
- College fees highlight of new bipartisan DREAM Act 24 July 2017
- Developing a stress-reduction plan — When not so stressed 24 July 2017
- Mass. Senate panel advancing English language learning bill 24 July 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: ESP Interest Section
Hello, ESPers worldwide! I attended the TESOL annual convention in Seattle for three days. On the 21 March, I participated in leadership meetings. On the 24th, I needed to leave my hotel at 3:00 am in order to catch a flight to return … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In this TESOL Blog post, I am pleased to be able to share exciting news about Kay Westerfield, Ronna Timpa, the ELT Leadership Management Certificate Program (Online) (25 April–29 May 2016), and the new ESPIS Board! On the … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In this TESOL Blog post, you will read the ESP project leader profile of Jaclyn Gishbaugher, who is the current chair of the English for Specific Purposes Interest Section (ESPIS). In Jackie’s profile, her role as an … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In this TESOL Blog post, it is my pleasure to announce a TESOL ESP Interest Section project on the professional communication of ESP project leaders. Please continue to read this post in order to find out how … Continue reading
Global Resources in ESP: The Impact of Professional Communication Research on Organizational Communication
Hello, ESPers worldwide! I would like to share with you an outstanding book chapter that addresses issues in organizational communication from the point of view of the professional communication researcher (in contrast to the view of the trainer).