Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How does the language you speak influence the way you think? 14 August 2018
- 'I feel happy to enter classes again': 1 migrant teen's perilous journey from El Salvador to high school in the US 14 August 2018
- English as a second language university classes nowhere near 2008 attendance levels 14 August 2018
- TESOL Press 14 August 2018
- TESOL introduces new technology award 14 August 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: esp leadership
Hello, ESPers worldwide! It is wonderful to be able to start the new year (2018) with the 39th ESP project leader profile! This profile features Valia Spiliotopoulos at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada. Valia is the supervisor of the … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In this ESP Project Leader Profile, it is my pleasure to introduce you to Sandra Zappa-Hollman, who was introduced to me by another ESP project leader, Ismaeil Fazel. Her story is an inspiring one of bringing together … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! Have you considered how the ESP Project Leader Profiles (36 published to date with projects on six continents) might be viewed as research data that can give us a deeper understanding of leadership itself? Please keep this … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! I attended the TESOL annual convention in Seattle for three days. On the 21 March, I participated in leadership meetings. On the 24th, I needed to leave my hotel at 3:00 am in order to catch a flight to return … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In this ESP Project Leader Profile, Debra Lee shares her expertise in online course development in business English for Ukrainians displaced by the Russian/Ukrainian conflict.