Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 21 August 2017
- Virginia's test scores hold steady overall but English learners make strides 21 August 2017
- School stats: Here are the top 10 languages spoken by students learning English in Washington 21 August 2017
- The state of dual-language education initiatives in US classrooms 21 August 2017
- Rigorous test poses challenges to Michigan's English language learners 21 August 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: European patent office
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.