Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Renmark, Australia, bakery visa worker held back by English language test 6 October 2015
- English is a language of opportunity 6 October 2015
- Colorado looking to learn from Cherry Creek's model for English learners 6 October 2015
- Would you pass the English test for an Australian visa? 6 October 2015
- A missed opportunity for fairer and affordable English language schooling 6 October 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: European patent office
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.