Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Talking about home countries with English language learners 26 May 2015
- Welcoming Week webinar: Adult educators collaborate to build bridges and empower learners in classrooms and communities 26 May 2015
- Ohio district extends language software to all students, parents 26 May 2015
- Unequal schools in France prompt strike, soul-searching 26 May 2015
- TESOL responds to Every Child Achieves Act 26 May 2015
Tag Archives: European patent office
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.