Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- This is why you should get serious about learning English — Like the French do 19 March 2018
- Immigrants students are 'being rocked in really profound ways' 19 March 2018
- School safety bill passes US House, no action on gun control 19 March 2018
- Teachers don't add up 19 March 2018
- Integration plans criticized over English language teaching cuts 19 March 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: European patent office
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.