Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Top 5 reasons to study English as a second language 4 August 2015
- Impact of Moroccan students' attitudes towards English on speaking skill — Part 2 4 August 2015
- The first thing schools often get wrong for English language learners is their names 4 August 2015
- Red flags on the road to ESEA rewrite 4 August 2015
- Quality of teacher hires improved during the recession, analysis finds 4 August 2015
Tag Archives: European patent office
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.