- Grading practices that better support 21st-century learning 28 August 2014
- English language learners hold steady on MCAs 28 August 2014
- Facilitating an end to the troubling lack of student responsibility 28 August 2014
- Fiscal recovery buoys K-12 budgets as school year opens 28 August 2014
- Americans' satisfaction with education system increases 28 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: formative assessment
To better reflect the change in classroom assessment where assessment and learning are perceived as inseparable and assessment is viewed as a tool for learning, I prefer the use of the terms assessment for learning (AfL) and assessment of learning … Continue reading