- Do soundtracks improve reading comprehension? 1 August 2014
- The pros and cons of holding students back in school in light of third grade reading test results 1 August 2014
- Tips for focusing ELL student presentations 1 August 2014
- Osaka bets big on TOEFL to boost English levels 1 August 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 1 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: formative assessment
To better reflect the change in classroom assessment where assessment and learning are perceived as inseparable and assessment is viewed as a tool for learning, I prefer the use of the terms assessment for learning (AfL) and assessment of learning … Continue reading