- Do soundtracks improve reading comprehension? 1 August 2014
- The pros and cons of holding students back in school in light of third grade reading test results 1 August 2014
- Tips for focusing ELL student presentations 1 August 2014
- Osaka bets big on TOEFL to boost English levels 1 August 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 1 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: higher order thinking skills
At the NYS TESOL Applied Linguistics Conference at Columbia’s Teachers College earlier this year, much was made of Bloom’s Taxonomy and the importance of giving ESL students ample opportunities to practice “higher order thinking skills” (HOTS). This caused me to … Continue reading