- 4 tools to boost language learning in the classroom 26 January 2015
- Early English exposure prepares Spanish-speaking children for academic success 26 January 2015
- Bilingual classes in Hong Kong public schools suit Chinese and non-Chinese alike 26 January 2015
- Latino students make strides, still face challenges, report shows 26 January 2015
- TESOL International Association responds to 2015 State of the Union Address 26 January 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: higher order thinking skills
At the NYS TESOL Applied Linguistics Conference at Columbia’s Teachers College earlier this year, much was made of Bloom’s Taxonomy and the importance of giving ESL students ample opportunities to practice “higher order thinking skills” (HOTS). This caused me to … Continue reading