Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Neuroscientists' study sheds light on how words are represented in the brain 21 July 2016
- English language test in place for prospective Dubai taxi drivers 21 July 2016
- Starting the school year with English learners 21 July 2016
- Segerstrom instructors help English learners build skills through art 21 July 2016
- Britain's lasting legacy to the EU: English 21 July 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: IATEFL
Hello, ESPers worldwide! As many of you know, the TESOL ESP IS and the IATEFL ESP SIG have been collaborating in a number of ways, including online discussions, speaker exchanges, and publishing opportunities. In this regard, I am pleased to … Continue reading
Hello ESPers worldwide! In the TESOL ESP IS, we are grateful for the opportunity to publish in the journal of the IATEFL English for Specific Purposes Special Interest Group titled Professional and Academic English that Mark Krzanowski, Prithvi Shrestha, and the … Continue reading
Global resources and leadership development in ESP: What kind of food do you want at the global potluck party?
Hello ESPers worldwide! During the IATEFL and TESOL discussion hosted by 12 ESP leaders that I mentioned in my previous post, we saw ourselves as participating in a “global potluck party to which everyone in the world was invited.” During … Continue reading
Hello ESPers worldwide! I would like to invite you to join me in an exciting adventure of building a global network of ESP leaders who create what was named “The ESP Dream Center” (by Waddah in Yemen during the recent … Continue reading