Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 best languages to learn at uni 6 December 2022
- New program will pay for Indiana teachers to earn license to teach English language learners 6 December 2022
- ALIS Webinar: Language Use in the Classroom: Balancing Target Language Exposure With the Need for Other Languages 6 December 2022
- A Flipped Classroom Model to Improve Students' Online EFL Learning 6 December 2022
- Become a Teacher Leader in Your School 6 December 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: IATEFL
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In this ESP Project Leader Profile, we have the privilege to meet Mark Krzanowski, who has been involved in English language teaching since 1990 and was leader of the IATEFL ESP-SIG when I was chair of the … Continue reading
Hello, ESPers worldwide! As many of you know, the TESOL ESP IS and the IATEFL ESP SIG have been collaborating in a number of ways, including online discussions, speaker exchanges, and publishing opportunities. In this regard, I am pleased to … Continue reading
Hello ESPers worldwide! In the TESOL ESP IS, we are grateful for the opportunity to publish in the journal of the IATEFL English for Specific Purposes Special Interest Group titled Professional and Academic English that Mark Krzanowski, Prithvi Shrestha, and the … Continue reading
Global resources and leadership development in ESP: What kind of food do you want at the global potluck party?
Hello ESPers worldwide! During the IATEFL and TESOL discussion hosted by 12 ESP leaders that I mentioned in my previous post, we saw ourselves as participating in a “global potluck party to which everyone in the world was invited.” During … Continue reading
Hello ESPers worldwide! I would like to invite you to join me in an exciting adventure of building a global network of ESP leaders who create what was named “The ESP Dream Center” (by Waddah in Yemen during the recent … Continue reading