- How does the brain learn best? Smart studying strategies 25 August 2014
- Easy vocabulary for English learners 25 August 2014
- A picture of language: The fading art of diagramming sentences 25 August 2014
- Back-to-school stress: How to recognize it and help kids manage it 25 August 2014
- Common Core is becoming even more unpopular 25 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: IATEFL
Hello, ESPers worldwide! As many of you know, the TESOL ESP IS and the IATEFL ESP SIG have been collaborating in a number of ways, including online discussions, speaker exchanges, and publishing opportunities. In this regard, I am pleased to … Continue reading
Hello ESPers worldwide! In the TESOL ESP IS, we are grateful for the opportunity to publish in the journal of the IATEFL English for Specific Purposes Special Interest Group titled Professional and Academic English that Mark Krzanowski, Prithvi Shrestha, and the … Continue reading
Global resources and leadership development in ESP: What kind of food do you want at the global potluck party?
Hello ESPers worldwide! During the IATEFL and TESOL discussion hosted by 12 ESP leaders that I mentioned in my previous post, we saw ourselves as participating in a “global potluck party to which everyone in the world was invited.” During … Continue reading
Hello ESPers worldwide! I would like to invite you to join me in an exciting adventure of building a global network of ESP leaders who create what was named “The ESP Dream Center” (by Waddah in Yemen during the recent … Continue reading