Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English is all the rage in Mauritania 31 August 2015
- The rising demand for bilingual teachers 31 August 2015
- School program restructured for English language learners 31 August 2015
- Japan should tap Olympics to bolster flagging English skills, says language school boss 31 August 2015
- Prime Minister stresses need to master English language 31 August 2015
Tag Archives: intellectual property
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.