Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language 'will continue to be treated as having specific status, along with Maltese' 31 May 2016
- The new school district ELL plan is ambitious — Too ambitious? 31 May 2016
- Indiana's English learners in need of resources amid cuts 31 May 2016
- Proposed ESSA regulation supports well-rounded education, protects all students 31 May 2016
- Sarawak teachers urged to help chief minister realize English language aspiration 31 May 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: intellectual property
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.