Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- DeVos likely to push school choice as education secretary 19 January 2017
- It won't happen forever: A family history project 19 January 2017
- New Tennessee education plan puts focus on English language learning 19 January 2017
- Rush for English tutorials in rural areas 19 January 2017
- 5 things to look for in Betsy DeVos' confirmation hearing 19 January 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: intellectual property
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.