Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Using a second language to land the job 2 July 2015
- Language schools abroad attract many more Turkish students despite high fees 2 July 2015
- Education organizations to Congress: Keep vouchers out of ESEA rewrite 2 July 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 2 July 2015
- Minister expects more English language school closures 2 July 2015
Tag Archives: intellectual property
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.