Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English private schools: Quebec admission rules limit access to students 1 May 2015
- Universities seek alternatives to expensive textbooks 1 May 2015
- What we talk about when we talk about best practices: Reading and writing 1 May 2015
- JCPS tweaks waiver request for English language learners 1 May 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 1 May 2015
Tag Archives: Japan patent office
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.