Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How debate structures allow English learners' brilliance to shine 23 April 2018
- English language support crucial to bridge gap between international and domestic students 23 April 2018
- Advocating for English language learners through culturally responsive approaches 23 April 2018
- How Congress could give school choice to military kids without an impact aid uproar 23 April 2018
- Have we made progress on achievement gaps? Looking at evidence from the new NAEP results 23 April 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: Japan patent office
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.