Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- ChatGPT: What Educators Need to Know 23 May 2023
- 3 strategies for empowering ELL students 23 May 2023
- Call for Subject Matter Experts: USCIS Technical Advisory Group on the U.S. Naturalization Test 23 May 2023
- The equity question of dual language programs 23 May 2023
- Submit a Proposal to Present at the TESOL 2024 International Convention! 23 May 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: legal English
ESP Project Leader Profile: Pam Dzunu
Hello, ESPers worldwide! In this ESP Project Leader Profile, we visit Washington University in St. Louis in the United States to meet Pam Dzunu.
ESP Project Leader Profile: Stephen Horowitz
Hello, ESPers worldwide! At the 2017 Annual TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo in Seattle in March, I met Stephen Horowitz in person. In the 31st ESP Project Leader Profile, we will all learn more about this former Wall … Continue reading
Posted in TESOL Blog Tagged as bar exam, English for Specific Purposes, evergreen, leadership, legal English, second language writing Leave a comment