Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Adult literacy rate likely to plummet in post-pandemic era 1 July 2022
- TESOL Board Connect: The Different Paths to Leadership 1 July 2022
- Teaching tuesday: Approaches to support English learners 1 July 2022
- Register by 11 July for SWEL Workshop 3! 1 July 2022
- Lived experiences as a resource for scaffolding metapragmatic understandings with young language learners 1 July 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: multilingualism
Lily was born and raised in New Zealand and described herself as a Kiwi with Chinese heritage whose dominant language was English. She was proud of her Chinese background but did not use Mandarin for purposes beyond everyday conversation with … Continue reading
As part of a “Notes from the Field” series, guest bloggers and teacher educators Dr. Anna Krulatz and Dr. Mona Evelyn Flognfeldt provide some insight on L2 teacher education in multilingual Norway.