- GCSE English: Low grades shock for Wales in January exams 7 March 2014
- Academic conversation develops deep comprehension: Specific procedures and assessment 7 March 2014
- Are our kids failing in maths because they can't read? 7 March 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 7 March 2014
- Pupils with English as a second language 'outperform native speakers' 7 March 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: parallelism for ELLs
August 28th marked the 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s I Have a Dream speech. This speech, by one of America’s greatest orators, is a perfect vehicle for introducing advanced adult ELLs to both the history of the civil … Continue reading