Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Biden signs order creating commissions to improve education for Black U.S. students 28 October 2021
- Learning in a new language is exhausting. Remember that. 28 October 2021
- TESOL 2022 Registration is Opening Soon! 28 October 2021
- How immersive learning will revolutionize education 28 October 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 28 October 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: portfolios
Portfolios for assessing students’ writing have been around a long time, but I believe it’s worth another visit, particularly given the tools we now have available online for collecting and sharing our work. What Is a Portfolio? A portfolio is … Continue reading
I realize that since the bulk of my current teaching is done at the university level, I need to make an effort to explore what is available for teachers and students in other contexts. Having said that, I think Seesaw, … Continue reading
Why Self-Assessment? I’ll be honest: It took me a while to come around to the notion of self-assessment. All I could picture was my sneeringly too-cool high-school self giving my apathetically underachieving high school self A+ after unearned A+.