Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to best use data in remote learning 24 September 2020
- Report: Teacher pay still lags peers in other professions by 19.2% 24 September 2020
- How are educators coping with various teaching methods this school year? 24 September 2020
- As schools go remote, finding 'lost' students gets harder 24 September 2020
- What I wish all educators understood about the Supreme Court's DACA decision 24 September 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: portfolios
Portfolios for assessing students’ writing have been around a long time, but I believe it’s worth another visit, particularly given the tools we now have available online for collecting and sharing our work. What Is a Portfolio? A portfolio is … Continue reading
I realize that since the bulk of my current teaching is done at the university level, I need to make an effort to explore what is available for teachers and students in other contexts. Having said that, I think Seesaw, … Continue reading
Why Self-Assessment? I’ll be honest: It took me a while to come around to the notion of self-assessment. All I could picture was my sneeringly too-cool high-school self giving my apathetically underachieving high school self A+ after unearned A+.