Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language test for foreign nurses is made easier after just 4 percent pass exam 29 September 2016
- A bold new approach to English proficiency for kids: Lean on their first language 29 September 2016
- English language learners are the latest focus of the Department of Education under ESSA 29 September 2016
- In Arkansas, schools are supposed to teach in English. Here's how one district gets around it 29 September 2016
- Report: US Hispanics prefer English language TV shows by wide margin 29 September 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: Sandra Rogers
The CALL-IS is hosting several free webcasts during the TESOL conference starting tomorrow. If you’re at the conference, you can attend these live events.
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading