Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Migrants told to learn English upon entering UK face three-year wait for lessons 16 January 2017
- Worcester schools near full compliance on supporting English language learners 16 January 2017
- Bilingualism may save brain resources as you age 16 January 2017
- New exam for grade 12 pupils in UAE, says Minister of Education 16 January 2017
- Cameroon city shuts down over language issue 16 January 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: Sandra Rogers
The CALL-IS is hosting several free webcasts during the TESOL conference starting tomorrow. If you’re at the conference, you can attend these live events.
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading