- Language learning after 10 may be better for the brain 27 February 2015
- Simple exercises to improve ELL reading skills 27 February 2015
- Language test providers announced after scandal 27 February 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 27 February 2015
- ESL schools provide economic boost to B.C. 27 February 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: Sandra Rogers
The CALL-IS is hosting several free webcasts during the TESOL conference starting tomorrow. If you’re at the conference, you can attend these live events.
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading