- Georgia preschool providers to launch program for English learners 21 October 2014
- Standardized tests must measure up 21 October 2014
- Why Florida is fighting the US Education Department over English learners 21 October 2014
- Maths and science in English ensure mastery of the language and the subjects 21 October 2014
- Cutting to the Common Core: Sticking to the script 21 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: Sandra Rogers
The CALL-IS is hosting several free webcasts during the TESOL conference starting tomorrow. If you’re at the conference, you can attend these live events.
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading