Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to manage ESL/ELL students during remote learning 6 August 2020
- Over 14k government schools offer English as optional medium, but few students opt for it 6 August 2020
- The costs of cutting school spending 6 August 2020
- Reopening schools in a socially distanced world — And the tech that could help 6 August 2020
- Separating Difference from Disability with Students Learning English as an Additional Language 6 August 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: Sandra Rogers
The CALL-IS is hosting several free webcasts during the TESOL conference starting tomorrow. If you’re at the conference, you can attend these live events.
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading