Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Rise in ethnic minority pupils in primary schools, figures show 30 June 2016
- Puzzling for learning: Create a word for it 30 June 2016
- English learners from Mexico get taste of American campus life 30 June 2016
- English language could be dropped from European Union after Brexit 30 June 2016
- English language learners stay sharp this summer 30 June 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: Sandra Rogers
The CALL-IS is hosting several free webcasts during the TESOL conference starting tomorrow. If you’re at the conference, you can attend these live events.
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading