- Learning the language 9 December 2013
- Could these new standards work better than Common Core? 9 December 2013
- Tech, teacher bonuses, data help transform Utah middle school 9 December 2013
- Results of TESOL International Association 2014 election 9 December 2013
- English language variation in the classroom 9 December 2013
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: Sandra Rogers
The CALL-IS is hosting several free webcasts during the TESOL conference starting tomorrow. If you’re at the conference, you can attend these live events.
Dear Readers, Last year, I attended the pre-conference institute (PCI) on teaching pronunciation that focused on vowel quality and suprasegmentals. Shirley Thompson and Karen Taylor of English Language Training Solutions, LLC, provided the workshop. I learned about the concepts of … Continue reading