Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- ChatGPT: What Educators Need to Know 23 May 2023
- 3 strategies for empowering ELL students 23 May 2023
- Call for Subject Matter Experts: USCIS Technical Advisory Group on the U.S. Naturalization Test 23 May 2023
- The equity question of dual language programs 23 May 2023
- Submit a Proposal to Present at the TESOL 2024 International Convention! 23 May 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: summative assessment
Is Assessment for Learning Realistic for EFL/ESL Classrooms?
To better reflect the change in classroom assessment where assessment and learning are perceived as inseparable and assessment is viewed as a tool for learning, I prefer the use of the terms assessment for learning (AfL) and assessment of learning … Continue reading
Posted in TESOL Blog, TESOL Leadership Blog Tagged as assessment, deena boraie, ELL testing, ESL assessment, evergreen, formative assessment, summative assessment, TESOL President 1 Comment