- English language classes overlap in primary, secondary schools 26 September 2014
- Easy conversational activities for teaching pronunciation 26 September 2014
- College essay tips for English language learners 26 September 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 26 September 2014
- Number of English as additional language students on rise 26 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: summative assessment
To better reflect the change in classroom assessment where assessment and learning are perceived as inseparable and assessment is viewed as a tool for learning, I prefer the use of the terms assessment for learning (AfL) and assessment of learning … Continue reading