Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Helping English learners succeed should be a top priority for schools amid the pandemic 9 July 2020
- Poll: Their kids learned less, but parents satisfied with remote education 9 July 2020
- International students may need to leave US if their universities transition to online-only learning 9 July 2020
- Take Advantage of Upcoming Online Course in Supporting English Learners With Exceptional Needs 9 July 2020
- 4 tips for effective virtual professional development 9 July 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: technology in the classroom
People have once again taken to the streets to demand justice and reaffirm that Black Lives Matter. Beginning in the U.S. city of Minneapolis, marches have spread throughout the world as people demand social change. During such events, educators may wonder how to address such critical issues … Continue reading
Today I want to share a fascinating project being developed by Lin Zhou, a graduate student at University of Hawaiʻi Mānoa, which I think will be interesting for writing teachers and other TESOL professionals. Lin is a PhD candidate in … Continue reading
In the previous blog post in this series, How to Create More Engaging Conference Presentations, I talked about how conference presentations can be made more interesting by using images that fill the entire screen to convey ideas. Of course, as … Continue reading
Welcome to the inaugural post for the new TESOL Educational Technology Blog! I am very excited to share some of my thoughts about enhancing our English teaching experiences through thoughtful innovation and computer-assisted language learning (CALL) integration. Each month we … Continue reading
TESOL affiliate Argentina TESOL held its annual convention in May, and TESOL Board Member Misty Adoniou was invited to deliver a keynote. In this post, she discusses her visit with ARTESOL.