Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Access issues for students go beyond online content, extending to housing and food 2 April 2020
- Teachers strategize to keep English learners engaged during COVID-19 crisis 2 April 2020
- Supporting multilingual students' learning in a time of school closures 2 April 2020
- The CARES Act and public education 2 April 2020
- Kindness and gratitude in our time of crisis 2 April 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: technology in the classroom
Today I want to share a fascinating project being developed by Lin Zhou, a graduate student at University of Hawaiʻi Mānoa, which I think will be interesting for writing teachers and other TESOL professionals. Lin is a PhD candidate in … Continue reading
In the previous blog post in this series, How to Create More Engaging Conference Presentations, I talked about how conference presentations can be made more interesting by using images that fill the entire screen to convey ideas. Of course, as … Continue reading
Welcome to the inaugural post for the new TESOL Educational Technology Blog! I am very excited to share some of my thoughts about enhancing our English teaching experiences through thoughtful innovation and computer-assisted language learning (CALL) integration. Each month we … Continue reading
TESOL affiliate Argentina TESOL held its annual convention in May, and TESOL Board Member Misty Adoniou was invited to deliver a keynote. In this post, she discusses her visit with ARTESOL.