Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language classroom ideal setting for critical thinking: Manyin 19 August 2019
- Irish government passes bill to protect staff and students at English language schools 19 August 2019
- How we refer to groups of people matters a lot 19 August 2019
- Apply for TESOL Awards! 19 August 2019
- E-books are great — Just not for young readers 19 August 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: technology in the classroom
Today I want to share a fascinating project being developed by Lin Zhou, a graduate student at University of Hawaiʻi Mānoa, which I think will be interesting for writing teachers and other TESOL professionals. Lin is a PhD candidate in … Continue reading
In the previous blog post in this series, How to Create More Engaging Conference Presentations, I talked about how conference presentations can be made more interesting by using images that fill the entire screen to convey ideas. Of course, as … Continue reading
Welcome to the inaugural post for the new TESOL Educational Technology Blog! I am very excited to share some of my thoughts about enhancing our English teaching experiences through thoughtful innovation and computer-assisted language learning (CALL) integration. Each month we … Continue reading
TESOL affiliate Argentina TESOL held its annual convention in May, and TESOL Board Member Misty Adoniou was invited to deliver a keynote. In this post, she discusses her visit with ARTESOL.