Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- More Florida students are English learners: Here's how teachers and schools can adapt to meet their needs 14 November 2019
- Why cultural understanding is essential: Part 3 14 November 2019
- Screen-based media associated with structural differences in brains of young children 14 November 2019
- The GCSE language loophole: Hundreds of British pupils took English exam meant for foreign students 14 November 2019
- Support builds for making the SAT untimed for everyone 14 November 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: techology in the classroom
Augmented reality (AR) presents us with so many opportunities for language teaching and learning. If you are not familiar with this concept, perhaps the best example is Pokémon Go! This cultural phenomenon continues to be so compelling that it has … Continue reading
Last month, on 21 and 22 October, the 25th Korea TESOL-PAC (Pan-Asian Language Consortium of Language Teaching Societies) International Conference was held, in Seoul, South Korea, at Sookmyung Women’s University.