Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to manage ESL/ELL students during remote learning 6 August 2020
- Over 14k government schools offer English as optional medium, but few students opt for it 6 August 2020
- The costs of cutting school spending 6 August 2020
- Reopening schools in a socially distanced world — And the tech that could help 6 August 2020
- Separating Difference from Disability with Students Learning English as an Additional Language 6 August 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: techology in the classroom
Greetings and welcome to another edition of the TESOL games and learning blog! When searching for video games to incorporate into the classroom, choices often fall into two broad categories: educational games and commercial off-the-shelf (CotS) games. Serious games is … Continue reading
Hello everyone, and welcome to the latest TESOL games and education blog! Using video games in the classroom can be highly engaging for students, but perhaps a more engaging activity is making games. Educators interested in task-based learning can leverage … Continue reading
Augmented reality (AR) presents us with so many opportunities for language teaching and learning. If you are not familiar with this concept, perhaps the best example is Pokémon Go! This cultural phenomenon continues to be so compelling that it has … Continue reading
Last month, on 21 and 22 October, the 25th Korea TESOL-PAC (Pan-Asian Language Consortium of Language Teaching Societies) International Conference was held, in Seoul, South Korea, at Sookmyung Women’s University.