Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 43 million American adults have 'low' English literacy levels 12 September 2019
- Improving math curriculum for English language learners 12 September 2019
- What are the factors that affect learning at your school? 12 September 2019
- How international students can practice English 12 September 2019
- 10 K-12 education policy questions every presidential candidate should answer 12 September 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: techology in the classroom
Augmented reality (AR) presents us with so many opportunities for language teaching and learning. If you are not familiar with this concept, perhaps the best example is Pokémon Go! This cultural phenomenon continues to be so compelling that it has … Continue reading
Last month, on 21 and 22 October, the 25th Korea TESOL-PAC (Pan-Asian Language Consortium of Language Teaching Societies) International Conference was held, in Seoul, South Korea, at Sookmyung Women’s University.