Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 3 tips to cultivate meaningful parent engagement 25 January 2021
- Access to college admissions tests — And lucrative scholarships — imperiled by the pandemic 25 January 2021
- TESOL Applauds Executive Orders Issued by U.S. President Biden 25 January 2021
- Latino groups ask Biden team to push back English language testing amid COVID concerns 25 January 2021
- TESOL Joins Over 180 Organizations in Call for Bipartisan Immigration Reform in the United States 25 January 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: TESOL
Over the last week, we at TESOL International Association have joined with the rest of the world in our feelings of sadness, disgust, and anger at the senseless killing of George Floyd. With this most recent incident of police brutality … Continue reading
TESOL International continues to seek ways to provide its members and the public with expert knowledge and opportunities to participate in the field of English language education. As part of these efforts, the TESOL blog has been revitalized with new, … Continue reading
In my day job, I direct the Center for English as a Second Language (CESL) at the University of Arizona (UA). The UA is a large, public university located in the city of Tucson in southern Arizona about 100 kilometers … Continue reading
Earlier this year I had the chance to take part in an online professional development opportunity known as the Virtual Round Table Web Conference. Participants from all over the globe gave online presentations in a webinar format on subjects related … Continue reading
The deadline to submit proposals for next year’s TESOL conference is June 1. Have you got your proposal ready? Here are a few tips on improving the proposals that you submit.
Many of us return from a big conference like TESOL 2012 full of energy and excitement. It’s invigorating to be around other professionals and to share ideas. But once we get home and sort out the laundry and get our … Continue reading
A great way to connect with others at TESOL is through your interest section. TESOL has 21 interest sections (ISs), which are groups within TESOL that connect members based on professional areas of interest. The ISs referee proposals and other … Continue reading