- Increasing rigor in the classroom 19 December 2014
- Tips for focusing ELL student presentations 19 December 2014
- Teaching English language learners in preschool 19 December 2014
- Promoting positive parent-teacher communication 19 December 2014
- ESL teacher electracy: A shift from flat to digital teaching and learning 19 December 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: Thelma Melendez
“The civil rights issue of this generation is education,” Thelma Melendez, Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Dept. of Ed. Tonight, Dr. Melendez opened the TESOL convention with personal stories of inspiration and dedication to the … Continue reading