Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Rise in ethnic minority pupils in primary schools, figures show 1 July 2016
- Puzzling for learning: Create a word for it 1 July 2016
- English learners from Mexico get taste of American campus life 1 July 2016
- English language could be dropped from European Union after Brexit 1 July 2016
- English language learners stay sharp this summer 1 July 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Tag Archives: United States patent and trademark office
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.