Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- When should ELL test results matter under the ESEA? 23 July 2015
- Do unto others: Advice for job interviewers in education 23 July 2015
- Latest language tech innovations come from synergies among entrepreneurs, academics and Pittsburgh 23 July 2015
- Professional Developmet 23 July 2015
- Employment main motivation behind English language learning 23 July 2015
Tag Archives: United States patent and trademark office
Hello ESPers worldwide! With the growing importance of the intellectual property (IP) system in trade agreements, international relations, business strategy, law, etc., it seems possible that one day you may need resources to help your students to learn IP English.