- Schools able to move children out of ELL classes 21 July 2014
- English issues mistaken for learning disabilities in Boston schools 21 July 2014
- The problem isn't teacher recruiting; it's retention 21 July 2014
- Teachers will give up tenure — for the right price 21 July 2014
- Poll shows more students in summer programs 21 July 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: using music in class
As many of us know, music is a great tool for teaching English. It provides wonderful grammar exercises, opportunities for practicing listening skills, and topics for class discussions. Moreover, reflecting social values, ideologies, daily life, and human relationships, music provides … Continue reading