- Increasing rigor in the classroom 19 December 2014
- Tips for focusing ELL student presentations 19 December 2014
- Teaching English language learners in preschool 19 December 2014
- Promoting positive parent-teacher communication 19 December 2014
- ESL teacher electracy: A shift from flat to digital teaching and learning 19 December 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Tag Archives: using music in class
As many of us know, music is a great tool for teaching English. It provides wonderful grammar exercises, opportunities for practicing listening skills, and topics for class discussions. Moreover, reflecting social values, ideologies, daily life, and human relationships, music provides … Continue reading