I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
- SFUSD provides services for families who are still learning English 12 December 2013
- Compliance or engagement: When are students truly engaged in class? 12 December 2013
- School districts face Common Core test tech requirements 12 December 2013
- A poverty, not education, crisis in U.S. 12 December 2013
- Israel, UK team up to improve English education 12 December 2013
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.