I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- President pressures schools to re-open 13 July 2020
- English language schools struggling with border restrictions plead for government assistance 13 July 2020
- How to plan when you don't know what to plan for 13 July 2020
- How technology, coronavirus will change teaching by 2025 13 July 2020
- Simply scrapping the SAT won't make colleges more diverse 13 July 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.