I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English is all the rage in Mauritania 31 August 2015
- The rising demand for bilingual teachers 31 August 2015
- School program restructured for English language learners 31 August 2015
- Japan should tap Olympics to bolster flagging English skills, says language school boss 31 August 2015
- Prime Minister stresses need to master English language 31 August 2015