I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Students with learning disabilities can learn new languages 21 September 2017
- 4 ways schools can combat Trump's ed budget cuts 21 September 2017
- Espoo plans English language education "from kindergarten to doctorate" in two years 21 September 2017
- Call for award reviewers 21 September 2017
- When language and technology intertwine, evolution happens 21 September 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.