I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- For young newcomers, school offers a stepping stone to life in America 24 November 2015
- English a failing subject for Malaysia despite national push 24 November 2015
- Cubans say 'Nyet' to Russian, hoping to learn English 24 November 2015
- Half the children getting English language support in New Zealand schools are Kiwi-born 24 November 2015
- Company works to bridge the language skills gap 24 November 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.