I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Setting summer goals: Linking school years together 22 May 2015
- Ohio district extends language software to all students, parents 22 May 2015
- Going beyond testing to prepare students for college and careers 22 May 2015
- TESOL responds to Every Child Achieves Act 22 May 2015
- Welcoming Week webinar: Adult educators collaborate to build bridges and empower learners in classrooms and communities 22 May 2015