I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Skilled refugees struggle to access US job market 8 February 2016
- As immigration resurges, US public schools help children find their footing 8 February 2016
- Growing up with undocumented parents: The challenges children face 8 February 2016
- Convention Itinerary Planner now available 8 February 2016
- School board superintendent role dropped in P.E.I. education system overhaul 8 February 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.