I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Why more international students are choosing Canada as an English language hub 27 September 2016
- Mispronouncing student's name now considered a 'microaggression' 27 September 2016
- ESSA and English language learners 27 September 2016
- Congress to hear arguments on Obama administration's proposed education spending rule 27 September 2016
- UAE leads in international English language schools 27 September 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.