I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Education Department approves ESEA flexibility renewal for 7 states, leaving only 3 to be decided 25 June 2015
- Minority students are underrepresented in special education 25 June 2015
- The customer is not always right: A case for teacher autonomy in the classroom 25 June 2015
- Officials weigh how to meet federal standards with ESL students on the rise 25 June 2015
- 'Teaching artists': Creative ways to teach English to immigrant kids 25 June 2015