I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The importance of self-reflection when teaching English learners 21 June 2018
- If Betsy DeVos scraps the federal office for ELLs, would it matter? 21 June 2018
- How instruction changes brain circuitry with struggling readers 21 June 2018
- Multilingual students succeeding in the US 21 June 2018
- How do districts plan to use their ESSA block grant money? 21 June 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.