I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TIRF 2018 Doctoral Dissertation Grants 15 February 2018
- Report: Latino teachers face stereotypes, are asked to 'prove their worth' 15 February 2018
- Cambodia's English skills soaring upwards 15 February 2018
- Does Trump's education budget even matter? 15 February 2018
- Trump seeks to cut education budget by 5 percent, expand school choice push 15 February 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.