I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 ways ESSA will change how schools serve ELL students 24 October 2016
- Language and brain development: Bilingualism is a good thing 24 October 2016
- North Korea defectors struggle with English language in South, study finds 24 October 2016
- RSS demands removal of English as medium of instruction, ahead of new education policy formulation 24 October 2016
- How Brexit could hurt Plymouth's lucrative English language schools 24 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.