I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How debate structures allow English learners' brilliance to shine 23 April 2018
- English language support crucial to bridge gap between international and domestic students 23 April 2018
- Advocating for English language learners through culturally responsive approaches 23 April 2018
- How Congress could give school choice to military kids without an impact aid uproar 23 April 2018
- Have we made progress on achievement gaps? Looking at evidence from the new NAEP results 23 April 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.