I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Major shifts underway for growing English language learners in Chesterfield, Virginia, classrooms 25 May 2017
- More testing is forecast for nation's ELL students 25 May 2017
- Decreasing academic anxiety for English learners 25 May 2017
- Study shows a lot of teachers are getting a raw deal with pension plans 25 May 2017
- Trump budget would abandon public education for private choice 25 May 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.