I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- DeVos' team hears criticisms of Obama-era guidance on student discipline 21 November 2017
- English language: It can be taught, it can be learnt 21 November 2017
- What are you thankful for as an educator? 21 November 2017
- Bilingual education bill would overturn Massachusetts ballot question requiring English immersion classes for non-native speakers 21 November 2017
- Why written languages look alike the world over 21 November 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.