I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
- Language learning after 10 may be better for the brain 27 February 2015
- Simple exercises to improve ELL reading skills 27 February 2015
- Language test providers announced after scandal 27 February 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 27 February 2015
- ESL schools provide economic boost to B.C. 27 February 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.