I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Expansion, more funds needed for English language program 31 March 2015
- The impact of Moroccan students' attitudes towards English language on speaking skill 31 March 2015
- After learning new words, brain sees them as pictures 31 March 2015
- How to measure English learners' development more accurately 31 March 2015
- Cebuano? Here are all the languages Jersey City students speak 31 March 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.