I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How well do new immigrants navigate the first year of high school? 28 July 2016
- Learning with purpose 28 July 2016
- Language boost for teens 28 July 2016
- 7 digital resources for students learning English or any other language 28 July 2016
- Navigating a sea of words: An assessment of academic conversation 28 July 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.