I’m hoping that someone will address this topic at the conference, either on its own or within a larger scope. Corporations and entrepreneurs address it, and we should too. How do we reinvigorate ourselves sufficiently to remain excited about out goals throughout the year–particularly when budgets cuts are slashing right through them. Perhaps we could start a conversation on this very important topic right now. I, as a teacher of newcomers’ in a challenging high school, would cetainly love to engage in this conversation. Anyone else?
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Lack of federal regulation in education will disservice underserved children 28 July 2015
- Literacy opens doors to freedom 28 July 2015
- Learning English, with an accent on communication 28 July 2015
- English language learners program helps students, families 28 July 2015
- TESOL to host events in Vietnam, Mexico, and Singapore throughout the remainder of 2015 28 July 2015