Although we missed the cutting of the ribbon, right as we walked up a jazz band kicked off the official opening of the Exhibit Hall. It was so exciting as we saw different convention attendees dancing along to the local beat.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English private schools: Quebec admission rules limit access to students 1 May 2015
- Universities seek alternatives to expensive textbooks 1 May 2015
- What we talk about when we talk about best practices: Reading and writing 1 May 2015
- JCPS tweaks waiver request for English language learners 1 May 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 1 May 2015