Although we missed the cutting of the ribbon, right as we walked up a jazz band kicked off the official opening of the Exhibit Hall. It was so exciting as we saw different convention attendees dancing along to the local beat.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Even as an adult, learning a second language changes your brain 24 June 2016
- Brain-based strategies for English learners 24 June 2016
- ESSA means the end of how these states use 'super subgroups' for accountability 24 June 2016
- Key problems with Education Department's plans to implement new K-12 law 24 June 2016
- What English language learners wish teachers knew 24 June 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.