Although we missed the cutting of the ribbon, right as we walked up a jazz band kicked off the official opening of the Exhibit Hall. It was so exciting as we saw different convention attendees dancing along to the local beat.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Learning English: Central Massachusetts schools face growing needs for language instruction 21 May 2015
- Backpacker tax to hit English language courses 21 May 2015
- How are ELL programs funded across states? 21 May 2015
- Bridging the cultural gap for ELLs 21 May 2015
- Bilingual kids may become better communicators; how exposure to new languages builds new perspectives 21 May 2015