Although we missed the cutting of the ribbon, right as we walked up a jazz band kicked off the official opening of the Exhibit Hall. It was so exciting as we saw different convention attendees dancing along to the local beat.
- Inquiry learning vs. standardized content: Can they coexist? 22 May 2013
- Experts say job seekers still finding the English language a hurdle 22 May 2013
- Study backs dual-language pre-Ks for ELLs 22 May 2013
- Next superintendent must have plan to help English language learners 22 May 2013
- Deadline for 2014 TESOL proposals: 3 June 2013 at 5 p.m. ET 22 May 2013