Although we missed the cutting of the ribbon, right as we walked up a jazz band kicked off the official opening of the Exhibit Hall. It was so exciting as we saw different convention attendees dancing along to the local beat.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Tips to support ELL students in the classroom 18 June 2018
- Are schools measuring the progress of English language learners all wrong? 18 June 2018
- How teachers can avoid their own summer slide 18 June 2018
- Sev Ozdowski backs mandatory English language requirement idea 18 June 2018
- <img src="http://www.multibriefs.com/briefs/tesol/TESOL2019.jpg" border="0"><br>2019 TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo, Proposal Submission, 12-15 March 2019 18 June 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.