Although we missed the cutting of the ribbon, right as we walked up a jazz band kicked off the official opening of the Exhibit Hall. It was so exciting as we saw different convention attendees dancing along to the local beat.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 11 December 2017
- Why do we see similarities across languages? Human brain may be responsible 11 December 2017
- California's crossborder cooperation 11 December 2017
- Reaching students who don't speak English 11 December 2017
- Why Asian countries are investing so heavily in the English language 11 December 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.