Although we missed the cutting of the ribbon, right as we walked up a jazz band kicked off the official opening of the Exhibit Hall. It was so exciting as we saw different convention attendees dancing along to the local beat.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Teaching materials for English learners are in short supply. That could soon change 14 August 2017
- 3 facts about foreign teens for US high school teachers 14 August 2017
- Minnesota rethinks assessments of English language learners 14 August 2017
- TESOL Press 14 August 2017
- Study: Minority students missing out on speech and language services 14 August 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.