Although we missed the cutting of the ribbon, right as we walked up a jazz band kicked off the official opening of the Exhibit Hall. It was so exciting as we saw different convention attendees dancing along to the local beat.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- When should ELL test results matter under the ESEA? 23 July 2015
- Do unto others: Advice for job interviewers in education 23 July 2015
- Latest language tech innovations come from synergies among entrepreneurs, academics and Pittsburgh 23 July 2015
- Professional Developmet 23 July 2015
- Employment main motivation behind English language learning 23 July 2015