Although we missed the cutting of the ribbon, right as we walked up a jazz band kicked off the official opening of the Exhibit Hall. It was so exciting as we saw different convention attendees dancing along to the local beat.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Music programs helping refugee children adapt to life in Canada 27 October 2016
- English learner students' readiness for academic success 27 October 2016
- Focus on the 4 basic language skills: Receptive 27 October 2016
- What are the main reasons teachers call it quits? 27 October 2016
- Bilinguals use different neural networks to read opaque and transparent languages 27 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.