Although we missed the cutting of the ribbon, right as we walked up a jazz band kicked off the official opening of the Exhibit Hall. It was so exciting as we saw different convention attendees dancing along to the local beat.
Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Common Core coming to DoD schools 27 August 2015
- Report: More than half of students struggle with reading 27 August 2015
- ELL writing skills: the influence of L1 culture 27 August 2015
- US community colleges increase international enrollment 27 August 2015
- 4 states receive renewal of NCLB waiver 27 August 2015