Although we missed the cutting of the ribbon, right as we walked up a jazz band kicked off the official opening of the Exhibit Hall. It was so exciting as we saw different convention attendees dancing along to the local beat.
- Co-teaching offers new approach to learning for students 23 January 2015
- The 4 C's of 21st century learning for ELLs: Critical thinking 23 January 2015
- Top 5 education trends for 2015 23 January 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 23 January 2015
- Inside the brain of a struggling reader 23 January 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.