Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 best languages to learn at uni 6 December 2022
- New program will pay for Indiana teachers to earn license to teach English language learners 6 December 2022
- ALIS Webinar: Language Use in the Classroom: Balancing Target Language Exposure With the Need for Other Languages 6 December 2022
- A Flipped Classroom Model to Improve Students' Online EFL Learning 6 December 2022
- Become a Teacher Leader in Your School 6 December 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Adeel Khalid
Name: Adeel Khalid
Bio: Adeel Khalid has over 6 years of teaching and research experience in various institutions in Pakistan. He served as a PBL teacher at TNS Beaconhouse Defence Campus; as an English language instructor at the Consulate General of U.S., Lahore Chapter on a visiting basis; and at Concordia College, Allama Iqbal Campus. He earned postgraduate teaching certifications from the University of Oregon, USA in assessment practices in English language teaching and critical thinking skill in ESL, and he has presented various research papers at national and international conferences, including SPELT, Aga Khan University, NELTA, Asia TEFL, and E-Teacher Alumni Conference.
Adeel Khalid's Posts
- January 13, 2020: Member Moment: Adeel Khalid