Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- New issue of Equity and Access pre K-12 16 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 16 May 2022
- 6 Tips for Successful Continuous Professional Development 16 May 2022
- Helping first-generation students reach college — and build community on the way 16 May 2022
- Teacher Appreciation Sale - Offer Ends 20 May! 16 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Adeel Khalid
Name: Adeel Khalid
Bio: Adeel Khalid has over 6 years of teaching and research experience in various institutions in Pakistan. He served as a PBL teacher at TNS Beaconhouse Defence Campus; as an English language instructor at the Consulate General of U.S., Lahore Chapter on a visiting basis; and at Concordia College, Allama Iqbal Campus. He earned postgraduate teaching certifications from the University of Oregon, USA in assessment practices in English language teaching and critical thinking skill in ESL, and he has presented various research papers at national and international conferences, including SPELT, Aga Khan University, NELTA, Asia TEFL, and E-Teacher Alumni Conference.
Adeel Khalid's Posts
- January 13, 2020: Member Moment: Adeel Khalid