Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- States look to Education Department for guidance on restarting testing and accountability after two years of pandemic-related interruptions 29 November 2021
- Participate in GivingTuesday — the Global Day of Giving 29 November 2021
- 3 ways to better guide high school teachers in helping struggling students 29 November 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 29 November 2021
- Study: 1 in 6 college freshmen has ADHD — most with comorbidities 29 November 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Andres Paredes
Name: Andres Paredes
Bio: Mr. Andres Paredes has worked in the education field both as an instructor and administrator since 1994. He is the coauthor of the National EFL curriculum implemented by the Ecuadorian Ministry of Education since 2016. He has written and reviewed several EFL textbooks. His seminars and research projects have been presented around the world, including at TESOL Conventions.
Andres Paredes's Posts
- June 30, 2020: In the Aftermath of Crisis: Autonomous Learning