Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Virus, technology, unrest make stressful year for teachers 10 May 2021
- More colleges are requiring coronavirus vaccines. How will they enforce them? 10 May 2021
- TESOL Joins Over 40 Organizations in Request for Increased Teacher Development Funding 10 May 2021
- Civil Rights complaint filed over lack of COVID-19 provisions for multilinguals 10 May 2021
- TESOL Reaffirms its Solidarity with the Global Community During COVID-19 Pandemic 10 May 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Betsy Gilliland
Name: Betsy Gilliland
Bio: Betsy Gilliland is an associate professor in the Department of Second Language Studies at the University of Hawaiʻi Mānoa, where she teaches courses on second language writing, teacher research, and qualitative research methods to undergraduate and graduate students. Co-editor of the Journal of Response to Writing, she was chair of the TESOL Second Language Writing Interest Section (2019-2020) and has published in TESOL Journal, Journal of Second Language Writing, and ELT Journal, among others. She was a Fulbright Scholar at the Universidad de Atacama (Chile) in 2018.
Betsy Gilliland's Posts