Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Adult English language learners head back to class in Minnesota 8 August 2022
- California could paint a clearer picture of English learner achievement if new bill passes 8 August 2022
- 9 Ways New ELT Teachers Can Succeed 8 August 2022
- 3 ways teaching English to teenagers isn't as scary as you think 8 August 2022
- Become a Better Educator With TESOL ME: The 6 Principles Series! 8 August 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Claire Bradin Siskin
Name: Claire Bradin Siskin
Bio: Claire Bradin Siskin is an enthusiastic practitioner of computer-assisted language learning (CALL). She recently returned from a 10-month term as a Senior English Language Fellow in India for the U.S. Department of State. Previously, she directed the ESL Writing Online Workshop (ESL-WOW) Project at Excelsior College in Albany, New York. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of TESOL (2012–2015). Her main interests are faculty development and the effective use of technology in language learning.
Claire Bradin Siskin's Posts
- December 8, 2014: Highlights From the WITESOL Fall 2014 Conference