Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 15 interesting research projects for ESL students 28 November 2022
- A Weather Forecast 28 November 2022
- Heritage language learners of English: Linguistic gaps and cognitive strengths 28 November 2022
- TESOL Supports Memo Regarding Services for Multilingual Learners of English 28 November 2022
- Once criticized, 'Spanglish' finds a place in the classroom 28 November 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Charles McKinney
Name: Charles McKinney
Bio: Charles McKinney is a TEFL/ELA educator, part-time freelancer, and current School for International Training (SIT) TESOL graduate student with 9 years of global teaching experience in Asia, Africa, and Europe. His research interests are many, some of which include active learning pedagogy, English as a lingua franca, and cultural intelligence (CQ). He recently attended the second annual TESOL Kuwait mini-conference in Kuwait City, where he currently teaches English literature and journalism at an American private school. Using this article as fodder for a presentation on project-based learning, Charles looks forward to presenting at the TESOL Kuwait international conference in February.
Charles McKinney's Posts
- January 9, 2020: Project-Based Learning: Vision Boards for the New Year