Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Adult literacy rate likely to plummet in post-pandemic era 1 July 2022
- TESOL Board Connect: The Different Paths to Leadership 1 July 2022
- Teaching tuesday: Approaches to support English learners 1 July 2022
- Register by 11 July for SWEL Workshop 3! 1 July 2022
- Lived experiences as a resource for scaffolding metapragmatic understandings with young language learners 1 July 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Christine Uliassi
Name: Christine Uliassi
Bio: Christine Uliassi was an ESOL teacher and an elementary classroom teacher in the Fairfax County Schools in Virginia for 12 years. She completed a master’s degree in multilingual multicultural education at George Mason University. She lives in Ithaca, New York and is completing her last semester of classes at Binghamton University’s Educational Theory and Practice Doctoral Program. She recently spent 6 weeks in Shanghai, China teaching EFL.
Christine Uliassi's Posts
- March 31, 2015: TESOL 2015: Focus on Culture